No announcement yet.

The Season We Get Promoted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We wont be going anywhere untill we are an established premiership side.

Comment

doesn a new bigger ground mean cheaper tickets ;)
      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

[QUOTE=Youvebeenrangered;71070]

Put it this way with Loftus road they arnt going to make much money, its inevitable we will have to expand or move!

i would say the chances of you developing LR(increasing capacity) or moving to a new ground in the next 3-4 years are slim to none in the current financial climate.

take west ham,about 6 yrs ago we moved our pitch over to the new stand and were told the east stand(chicken run) would be knocked down and rebuilt the following season.surprise,surprise it never happened and it dont look like happening now some 6 yrs on!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=hammer;71090]
          Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post

Put it this way with Loftus road they arnt going to make much money, its inevitable we will have to expand or move!

i would say the chances of you developing LR(increasing capacity) or moving to a new ground in the next 3-4 years are slim to none in the current financial climate.

take west ham,about 6 yrs ago we moved our pitch over to the new stand and were told the east stand(chicken run) would be knocked down and rebuilt the following season.surprise,surprise it never happened and it dont look like happening now some 6 yrs on!!!
          exactly how long have pompey and brighton been waiting for a new staduim?
          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

you cant build anywhere in portsmouth as it sits on an old land fill site
            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

I agree with you ade a souless ground like st marys would be totally dreadful!! Cant imagine anything worse!!
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                It will happen, would we have the lowest average attendances in the premiership?

I see Wigan (who used to get 6,000 a week), have the lowest with 18,500 average and considering we hardly have that as a capacity, would we move automatically or build an extension?
                If we were playing at LR then undoubtedly we would have the lowest average attendances in the Prem. I thought I'd read somewhere that the capacity at LR cannot be increased. Ideally we would move to a new ground wiht an initial capacity of 25k. I think we would average around 20k because although we would probaby sell out the London games plus Liverpool and Man Utd there would also be the Blackburns, Wigans Portsmouths, Hulls and Stokes etc..The best idea would be to build a 25ker with the posiibility of increasing the capacity to say 30k if it could be justified therefore not overcomitting ourselves.
                Or we could just play in the CCC at LR FOREVER!

Comment

Working...
                X