Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we really write off promotion already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
    Has any Championship team signed a load of players yet?? Or sold them?

It's still early june.
    At least I thought it was, but it must be late july in your world.

In that case... did Murray win Wimbledon??

read the bit after, me stating " its hard to tell at this stage of course"

my statement meant that if we keep the current squad with no additions then i cant see promotion as injuries will crop up again like last season.

You made yourself look a little silly lol

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
      read the bit after, me stating " its hard to tell at this stage of course"

my statement meant that if we keep the current squad with no additions then i cant see promotion as injuries will crop up again like last season.

You made yourself look a little silly lol
      Hmmm.

The question was: Can we really write off promotion already?

Your Answer: Well considering we havent signed anyone i would say yes.

Like I said... who has signed anyone??
      Not saying you're wrong, just saying it's an utterly pointless thing to write.
      Simple rule: If you don't have a clue what to say... try saying nothing, occasionally. Maybe?

Don't be so touchy. "lol".

Comment

i think all this talking down the season before it has even started is a bit of a joke. Do we want out team to do well or not? If we want success, believe in the club and get behidn the side. Have a bit of faith that we will do well, otherwise it will show on the pitch and we will do crap. JM probably hasnt even met the players yet, pre season games are still nearly a month away! Theres loads of times for players to go and come - and our team will only get better, not worse. We already have a good side - and if it is put right in certain areas, we havea strong side. The board arent going to suddenly spend millions and millions of pounds - i think we should all just face that. But, i wouldnt say we really need to do that anyway. Sure we need some new faces and some bigger names, and im sure we will add. I am confident JM has the knowledge of this league to do well, and to get the side playing good football. We just need the end products up front and in certain areas. The board dont want to fail, they arent stupid - we are on the way forward, not back

Comment

there is transfer activity in the championship already, sheff wed have signed a few players so have bristol city i believe.

we're going to have to agree to disagree mate because we are not understanding each others points.

Comment

Im sure we will sign at least 2 or 3 players. If not, then yes - i cant see us doing any better than last year to be honest. But i cant see it happening, surely the board will realise we need to add some quality.

Comment

Working...
            X