what mistakes exactly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what mistakes exactly?

Amit Bhatia "claims" he has learned from mistakes made by the board last year and next season is going to be a great one.Last summer they appointed a sacked championship underachiever and spent no money strenghtening the team,and by not bringing in a 20 goal a year striker we ended up in midtable.This summer they spend 2 months searching for the "right man" and end up appointing another sacked championship underachiever!,and as yet have made no strides towards bringing in the quality we need to make us promotion candidates,so WHAT MISTAKES EXACTLY have they learned from???http://www.qpr.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=157412

That they haven't been charging enough for tickets??? :eyes_droped:

Comment

Got to be changing coaches for fun, never works, and i hope they've learnt that unless the board players and fans are all pushing in the same direction, its very hard to get a promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
        Got to be changing coaches for fun, never works, and i hope they've learnt that unless the board players and fans are all pushing in the same direction, its very hard to get a promotion.
        maybe,but that made the appointment such an important one,as they obviously hope this guy lasts the whole season.I think they went for the cheapest option(again) and have made the wrong appointment.i also think they will do things on the cheap again this summer in the transfer market and will only spend what is brought in from sales(blackstock,camp,delaney),if even that.sorry to put a damper on Amits expectations for next season,which i personally feel is only more spin anyway,in an effort to sell more tickets.as iv said many times already,spin alone WONT sell the tickets,maybe that will be the mistake they can learn from for next summer:bad_smile:

Comment

Great minds think alike, was going to post this.

Mistakes were made, not sure the club know all of them, but I do get a sense of "family club" being said more and the "boutique" comments are the thing of the past. I would imagine we will hear and see more of Amit, who does have a very good connection with fans. The introduction of a "manager" and not coach seems to be another thing. The matchday experience will be different next season and I still suspect the club are at a lost on how to fill the ground more.

This bracketing of gold, silver and bronze maybe given one more year, but I see that going and I think the club want to be more in tune with the way fans feel.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
          X