No announcement yet.

Would you describe Dexter Blackstock...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazy,unintrested,blackbird leys gangster,Forrest player.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Should this not be in the beyond QPR section as he played for Notts Forest?
      lol

It's been renamed now to football but the hits wont improve
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
        lol

It's been renamed now to football but the hits wont improve
        Might increase to 10 hits a day :what:

Comment

dexter blackstock is sensational

dexter blackstock is sensational but needs to beleive in himself a bit more
          he should realise that last season the manager was very poor
          its no good trying to be what your not life can be a bummer
          paulo sousa should try to be a plumber

Comment

Not average, not lazy - people bang on about how a very average player like Agyemang is good alongside Vine yet his career stats show what he is really like.

Play the right formation and Dex will score - simple - in order to play the right formation give the manager the tools to do the job i.e. fellow forwards and good quality wingers.
            Last edited by writtler; 13-06-2009, 09:27 AM.
            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

no

disagree there its really being aware of the technical development of the championship

you really need to have two full backs that can play as wingers the best example was the clive wilson david bardsley format

if you get these forward foraging charactors you numerically outperform the opposition
              you can overrun the midfield

so if this barrowdale can play as an overlapping full back we are starting to
              get to where we want to be

Comment

[QUOTE=Funky;70348]As average at best?

Pete's gimp.

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                  Not average, not lazy - people bang on about how a very average player like Agyemang is good alongside Vine yet his career stats show what he is really like.

Play the right formation and Dex will score - simple - in order to play the right formation give the manager the tools to do the job i.e. fellow forwards and good quality wingers.
                  Not sure our midfield is setup to play to Blackstocks strengths, players such as Vine and Buzsacky prefer to play the ball to feet, which most will agree is not one of his best attributes as he tends to get knocked off the ball or just plain fall over.

Are we are asking for too much for a striker who can score with his head and play with the ball at his feet?

Comment

Would I describe Dextor as average?

No - He's not that good!

Right up there with the worst finishing I have ever seen in a hooped shirt and I've been going for over 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      I would describe him as a lot of things but lazy is not one of them.
                      Languid maybe, but he has potential and I would describe him as young and potentially very good.
                      Exactly my thoughts.

Its odd, i just wanna shake him and say ""Blimmin run abit more!!""
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

not the worst we've had but not the best either if we get 1.5 mill for him we get the better end of it in my opinion
                        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Working...
                        X