Marc Bircham back at QPR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc Bircham back at QPR.

According to his brother who is a pro at my golf club,Marc Bircham is returning to QPR in charge of youth development I believe.With Gorman coming as assistant to Magilton,what role for Ainsworth? Reserve team manager? He has a year left on his contract and is still registered as a player.

The bread role for Ainsworth
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I saw Bircham at the youth team cup final.

Far to big a QPR man to not have him involved with the club.

Heard this on the grape vine a while back but was not sure if it was true, lets hope so and wish Marc all the best with the next generation of young R's.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

top man

Comment

Top man,good luck if true Mark?

Comment

I think it is true mate but lets wait for the details to go official
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

If true good luck to him, it needs a lot of work and better scouting and recruitment of young lads.

Comment

great news if true!

Comment

We love you Bircham because you've got blue hair,
                  We love you Bircham because your everywhere,
                  We love you Bircham - Your Rangers Through and Through.
                  Come on URz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes, let's disregard his questionable ability, and ignore his credentials for managing a youth team.

As long as he's got blue hair, is a "top man", and is "Rangers through and through" then this has to be an ideal appointment.

We will always be a small-time club with this attitude.

Comment

How many top players end-up being top managers and how many not so good players end up top managers ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark1 View Post
                        How many top players end-up being top managers and how many not so good players end up top managers ?
                        Ah, good, you've stopped singing.

My point was that this seems to be an act of crass populism more than a measured decision based on coaching ability. Unless, by some happy coincidence, the best qualified man for this job just happened to be that bloke who dyed his hair blue to buy the affections of the easily-bought.

The Bircham fans help me to understand why we have the politicians we have.

Comment

Personaly i think Keith Ryan is doing a good job at the youth set up
                          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by will carter View Post
                            Ah, good, you've stopped singing.

My point was that this seems to be an act of crass populism more than a measured decision based on coaching ability. Unless, by some happy coincidence, the best qualified man for this job just happened to be that bloke who dyed his hair blue to buy the affections of the easily-bought.

The Bircham fans help me to understand why we have the politicians we have.
                            how do you know how good a coach bircham is?

jose mourinho
                            arsene wenger

two of the best managers. they had limited experience at playing pro football. what if no one took the chance on them?

a coach for a youth team needs good motervational techniques as well as coaching ability. for me bircham fits that criteria.

Comment

Same as Funky, heard this when Sousa was still here.

Not sure what he's been upto since leaving us and how qualified he actually is - was one of the worst trainers at the club so i find it funny him getting into coaching
                              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                              X