idea for season tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idea for season tickets?

I for one have already renewed my season ticket, dont all rush to congratulate me, but from what i can see a lot of the problems for a lot of people is the fact that a season ticket does not really stand for value as most people will miss the odd couple of games in the season anyway.

Would it not be an idea for the club to produce a saturday season ticket and a weeknight season ticket, or even just a saturday one. From what i can see on the board a lot of people live a fair distance away from HQ so maybe this could be a soloution!

I wait for my idea to be shot down!

Actually a good idea. Problem is all clubs are hell bent on using the wrong marketing agencies to get answers for problems. They spend thousands, when the answer are in front of them. Too many marketing agencies haven't a clue about the everyday fan

I've always believed a 2-3 month match ticket bundle, would work. Club could be a bit more adventurous with special offer packages. Its all about getting it right including the matchday experience on the first time these people come to a game.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think that is a fatastic idea, ever thought of asking the board if you could have Ali Russell's job !

Comment

thats a good idea mate. I can just about make all the Saturday games but theres no way i can get too a midweek game so every season i never fully use my ST.

Comment

i think the problems we have at our club are much the same as you see in any big organisation, such as the one i work for. The people at the top do try there best but are very far removed from reality as to what happens at what we should call street level. For me though i think marketing has a lot to learn at rangers. Another example of this being that at half time so many people struggle to get served refreshments and the club lose money in a massive way on this. Now i dont know what the people in the kiosks get paid, but surely by adding one or two people to a kiosk would increase the revenue far greater than the outlay off employing people for a few hours!

in conclusion mr russell get your head out of your backside and look at ways of making the matchday experience more accessible and enjoyable for fans! and ps would it really take much to have a word with panasonic, lg or sony, stick there logos on a couple of boards and put a few flat screens in the concourses all around the ground?

Comment

lets face it most clubs marketing managers are from the school of no common sense.....corporate ****s rejected by the city who masquarade as 'football' people when in reality they dont know their #### from their elbow!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

yeah a very good idea i have a st but i know i might miss one or two games in the winter months.
              QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Can't see clubs going for that.They know that fans are desperate to keep their seat and will pay full price for a season ticket,even knowing they may not make all the games.

Comment

Working...
                X