Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would persuade you to get a season ticket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would persuade you to get a season ticket?

For those who have decided not to get one, or not to renew - i am assuming i am assuming the main reason is the price. The prices obviously are not going to change now - so if the board could do one thing to persuade you get get a season ticket, what would it be? A big signing? A statement from the board showing they are sorry for some actions, and promise to improve? Something else?

What would bring you back, other than price?

I'll decide at the end of the month when I see what funds Im have left if I'm renewing or not.

Most probably will as I'm lost on Saturdays without footy.

A couple of strikers, one goal scorer and a decent target man would surfice.
    2 full backs and that would please me.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

6 Numbers tomorrow night

Comment

You assume wrong. Its not the money in my case.

Its about the product you will be watching and the chances of advancement.

Oh and the fact you get ****** all benefit from having an ST cost wise.

A significant manager and the odd big signing may have swayed it in the right direction, but alas we have neither.
        Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

I haven't had one for a couple of years now due to money issues but get Lita and Beckford in and I would purchase one straight away on my credit card lol!!

Comment

What about in the introduction of "Celebs" before games! lol that used to be good, the odd person from Eastenders etc! Legends!

Comment

not really the money for me either. Want to see some ambition from the board. A couple of decent signings and ill renew. Not paying out if its going to be the same **** as last season. Four ST's is a lot of money if it turns out to be another anti-climatic season with non caring players and a board that interferes to the point where it is harming the club.

Comment

£349 upper loft thats the price it should be.

In line then with clubs our size.

Comment

Less tuesday night games (not under the control of the board I know)

I live in bristol so the 'free' games from the season ticket are useless to be due to the number of mid week fixtures

Cal

Comment

To have weekends free.

Comment

Ambition in signing players. get the players we need not cos they are free.
                      They seek him here.................

Comment

Torture
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Yoo late to persuade me as already paid for it :(

Comment

Box office phoned me today and the wife answerd, she said to me QPR are on the phone, i said tell em to f**k off.
                            She didn't, but said i dont want to speak to them.
                            They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              6 Numbers tomorrow night

Comment

Working...
                              X