Clear All

• insideman latest

erm with it being almost impossable to get any thing out of hq these are my
    thoughts

delaney to ipswich one million pound leighterwood to wolves two million
    blackstock two million pounds camp to forest three hundred thousand

purchase simon cox two million plus two other one million pound strkers
    plus ****tu for 500 000

our big problem is that once blackstock is gone we have got nothing up front
    we need striker options

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
    erm with it being almost impossable to get any thing out of hq these are my
    thoughts

delaney to ipswich one million pound leighterwood to wolves two million
    blackstock two million pounds camp to forest three hundred thousand

purchase simon cox two million plus two other one million pound strkers
    plus ****tu for 500 000

our big problem is that once blackstock is gone we have got nothing up front
    we need striker options
    No DFE the big problem once Blackstock has gone IS........ what are you going to change your user name too!!!
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

well

well i think ill just call myself commmander in cheif of the famous northolt

Comment

Commander and cheif of Northolt?
        I don't think anyone would be brave/stupid enough to take on that name.
        What a dump it is there, well you'll have loads of cleaning up to do on that front.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

if them transfers happened dex i would be happy, but they wont.

Comment

northolt

northolt is the land of milk and honey
            you are taught to give it loads of bunny
            weve never retreated no matter what the odds have been
            to run away means youll get called a queen
            fourteen council estates origionated from acton shepard bush and notting dale
            or ladbroke grove westbourne park paddington or from ireland you did sail
            a chip on on our shoulder chiseled in at birth
            get in that ring and prove your worth
            broken nosed we all were at the age of ten
            we were told to grow up hard men
            we would bully the greenford and make them fight
            they supported chelsea but we would teach them whats right
            better die a ranger and have some pride
            we are the northolt we are made of cement inside
            HAIL THE MIGHTY PYRAMIDS OF HOPE AND PRIDE

Comment

Northolt is a sh1thole
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

WELL

it seems a toilet to people like yourself scott who moved into it,but to people like me who grew up in it ,there will always be a memory of the great days
                i remember harrow being the bully boys comming onto the maner and asking us to bring all our boys up to the north harrow bowl
                they had no idea of the collusus that northolt was,it was like declaring war on another nation so they assembled two hundred skins outside the bowling alley
                what they had no idea was that northolt was fourteen council estates strong
                this by the way was back in 1967
                so the word went around northolt on the friday night to get everyone to turn up for the saturday
                we couldnet beleive the turn out 487 people turned up the problem now was transport so we lined up all the vehicles in the load of hay car park and waited for a 140 bus to come along
                when we finnally got to harrow they run all over the place and never botherd us again
                it makes me proud to say that northolt run 10 coaches to the millenium
                so its still a qpr hotspot and will always be my spiritual home
                if i die i want my ashes to be spread over the mighty pyramids of northolt i had so many good years there having the big shant

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                  it seems a toilet to people like yourself scott who moved into it,but to people like me who grew up in it ,there will always be a memory of the great days
                  i remember harrow being the bully boys comming onto the maner and asking us to bring all our boys up to the north harrow bowl
                  they had no idea of the collusus that northolt was,it was like declaring war on another nation so they assembled two hundred skins outside the bowling alley
                  what they had no idea was that northolt was fourteen council estates strong
                  this by the way was back in 1967
                  so the word went around northolt on the friday night to get everyone to turn up for the saturday
                  we couldnet beleive the turn out 487 people turned up the problem now was transport so we lined up all the vehicles in the load of hay car park and waited for a 140 bus to come along
                  when we finnally got to harrow they run all over the place and never botherd us again
                  it makes me proud to say that northolt run 10 coaches to the millenium
                  so its still a qpr hotspot and will always be my spiritual home
                  if i die i want my ashes to be spread over the mighty pyramids of northolt i had so many good years there having the big shant
                  you are a card dex!!

Did you count the 487 ?

Comment

Working...
                  X