Balanta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QCR View Post
    I think you are misreading the rule - the player has to have been registered with any English club for 3 years pre 21st birthday, not necessarily their current club. So Connolly would qualify if he was registered at Arsenal for 3 years pre his 21st birthday.
    It's a big if - he joined Arsenal as a trainee on 25/10/05, aged 18 - as with all these players I haven't a clue if he had some previous registration, but signing as a trainee suggests not.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I don't ever agree with bluehoop on anything infact it takes me days to find a post that at least makes sense, but on this occasion I think he is correct.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

But hang on - all of our English players (regardless of how old they are now) would qualify if they were registered with an English club at 18. And so would our non-English players, again, so long as they were registered at an English club at 18. So if we happened to sign Fabregas, he would qualify as "homegrown" as he has been at Arsenal since he was 16 or 17.

Comment

oops sorry, just seen other thread where this is all gone over in more detail

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I don't ever agree with bluehoop on anything infact it takes me days to find a post that at least makes sense, but on this occasion I think he is correct.
            Humour of this depth should be banned on Monday afternoons! I didn't respond to the first response old bean because I was a bit busy, now I can't be bothered because it's Monday afternoon.

I'm neither agreeing nor disagreeing with your comment by the way ;D
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
            X