• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few months back Pete asked...

... "who sells goalscorers?"

i found your long awaited answer

WE DO!

sorry but despite not being in the team, loaning out your top scorer when you want to be chasing promotion is just ridiculous. ok he doesnt do a lot, but he scores goals.

so what do we do from here? :what:

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
    ... "who sells goalscorers?"

i found your long awaited answer

WE DO!

sorry but despite not being in the team, loaning out your top scorer when you want to be chasing promotion is just ridiculous. ok he doesnt do a lot, but he scores goals.

so what do we do from here? :what:
    dont worry hhrangers, noone wants to hear the truth. hence the lack of replies....

good post
    ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

I think Pete will agree with you.

He didnt want blackstock sold
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I don't think many did.

Comment

I didnt want him sold either and he hasnt been,he has just been loaned.

Comment

Chairman Mao was asked whether he thought the French Revolution had been a good thing. He paued for a moment or two then replied "its too early to tell." He was speaking almost two centuries after the event. The sale of Dexter is clearly earth shattering to some - I am a**** those with doubts - but it is just far too early to tell whether it is a good deal for us or not. Nobody can answer that until we know who will be brought in this summer to replace him

Comment

BTW, why does the word "a****" in my last post merit asterix? I mean, its not as if I'm Rieger or someone of that sort...

Comment

Working...
              X