'Right man to take the club forward'..Plus Comments From Ali Russell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Right man to take the club forward'..Plus Comments From Ali Russell

QPR are hoping the arrival of new manager Jim Magilton will win over sceptical fans who have yet to sign up for next season.

more...
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

very much doubt he will win that many over.

Comment

Jim will win over everyone if results and performances are good
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
        Jim will win over everyone if results and performances are good
        says who?

Comment

Im 110% backing jimbo! I actually think he will do well for us!! Not everyones first choice, and perhaps not the glamour name some would have hoped! But then again are they the same people who say "dont call us a boutique club"....mmmmmmm.....

We could have just picked a name, a world known name and thought well he's bound to do well look who he is and what he has done....WELL! We made that mistake with Sousa didnt we!!
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            says who?
            Me, do you not think so? Surely if mickey mouse was the manager and we won nearly every game and played 5hit hot football we would be all happy. Or would we want a Sir Alex, a Mouriniho or Guus H and not play well and lose more than we win?

Wins meanz fans
            Great football meanz more fans
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
              Me, do you not think so? Surely if mickey mouse was the manager and we won nearly every game and played 5hit hot football we would be all happy. Or would we want a Sir Alex, a Mouriniho or Guus H and not play well and lose more than we win?

Wins meanz fans
              Great football meanz more fans
              i suppose most will be happy...but not all that weren't happy with the appointment.

Comment

i suppose most will be happy...but not all that weren't happy with the appointment.
                a managers job is too win games

what more can he do. i guarentee if we are up there by christmas he will be god on here. the sad thing is if we are not he will be the devil

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                  a managers job is too win games

what more can he do. i guarentee if we are up there by christmas he will be god on here. the sad thing is if we are not he will be the devil
                  sorry mate but i will not change my opinion even if we are top at xmas......not because i dislike the manager but because if he gets promotion then he will be gone....they will then want a high profile manager,then the circus starts again.

Comment

sorry mate but i will not change my opinion even if we are top at xmas......not because i dislike the manager but because if he gets promotion then he will be gone....they will then want a high profile manager,then the circus starts again.
                    nail & head mate
                    WE ARE QPR

Comment

dont worry ,you wont have to wait that long,the circus bring will be back in town before christmas:shocked:

Comment

Anyone know where the reserves will be playing next season? Did I miss the announcement?

Comment

just for the modfather, who may have missed it
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                          X