'I'm the gaffer... so stay out of the dressing room' says Magilton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goodfell_R`s View Post
    2 mill from dex then spend it on beckford SIMPLE aint it ?no money spent!!!!!!
    they will NEVER spend £2 million on a player while we remain in this league.

Comment

hopefully the message is getting through.

manager to manage and become hero/zero on the back of the results.

off the wall but it might work :victory:

Comment

Ridiculous

he needs to be left alone and to be able to try to gell the team together
        but he must learn how to develop attacks from the defence that is the key to getting out of this division we need to full backs who can attack like ashley cole thats the whole key
        we are currently playing with four center halfs and although they can stop goals going into our net they need to realise thats its all about getting forward

Comment

Personally think Briatore needs applauding for this change in mindset,at the end of the day it's very clear to see the man is a hard headed buisnessman who cares very little for other peoples opinons on how he runs his affairs BUT he has clearly taken on board he cannot meddle in team affairs as a football chairman because he knows fk all about running a FOOTBALL team. Good news i reckon

Comment

Wait til Flavio reads that article and its bye bye Jimbo.

Comment

well done jim!! hopefully it works. Why not make the changing room door thinner so flav cant fit through it??

Comment

Flav probably allowed JM to say that so that the fans would be more happy and journalists would leave us alone (v good thing overall). It doesn't mean Flav's meddling will stop though!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  Personally think Briatore needs applauding for this change in mindset,at the end of the day it's very clear to see the man is a hard headed buisnessman who cares very little for other peoples opinons on how he runs his affairs BUT he has clearly taken on board he cannot meddle in team affairs as a football chairman because he knows fk all about running a FOOTBALL team. Good news i reckon
                  Nah, words are cheap and a leopard never changes his spots. Yes, it is good that the statement has been made, but I'll only praise Flab if he has left Jim alone all season.

Let's be honest, when the team embarrasses Flabio in front of his, ahem, 'glamorous' friends and the Sky TV Cameras, he is highly unlikely to just leave Jim and the team alone. WHEN that happens and Flab sticks his nose in, who genuinely thinks that Jim is going to tell him to Foxtrot Oscar and get away with it?

I don't.:very_sad:

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
                    Nah, words are cheap and a leopard never changes his spots. Yes, it is good that the statement has been made, but I'll only praise Flab if he has left Jim alone all season.

Let's be honest, when the team embarrasses Flabio in front of his, ahem, 'glamorous' friends and the Sky TV Cameras, he is highly unlikely to just leave Jim and the team alone. WHEN that happens and Flab sticks his nose in, who genuinely thinks that Jim is going to tell him to Foxtrot Oscar and get away with it?

I don't.:very_sad:
                    Not being funny but if my team was embarressed on sky and all the rest of it i would have something to say to the manager to,do you think he's saying jm is immune to a #######ing? don't think so think he is avoiding getting involved in team affairs theres a difference

Comment

Working...
                    X