Mancienne & harewood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mancienne & harewood

According to BBC Teletext, Mancienne is keen on a loan move away from Stamford Bridge as he's desperate for first team football and Harewood is avilable from Aston Villa for £1.5m.for my part I'd love to see Mancienne back in hoops but he might feel he prefers Wolves,as for Harewood,I still think he's a bit pricey.Your thoughts please.

Would like to see both of them sign, but think its too late to get Mancienne now. Hes made appearances for Chelsea and is making a name for himself. I wouldnt be surprised to see a premiership team snap him up, or one of the top Championship sides at least.

I think Harewood would do a good job, but not sure hes everyones choice and not convinced hed be a prolific scorer

Comment

2 very good players for us, one tried and tested MM and a monster up front who would score goals in the CCC
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I think Harewood would score goals in the championship. I do think he isn't premiership material and I wouldn't pay over 1 million for him. Mancienne could do a job at full back but I would prefer Gunther over MM.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

we have absolutely NO chance of getting Mancienne the blokes an U21 regular and would cost about £3m more than we're prepared to spend. We did have a chance a year or so ago but the "management" didn't rate him apparently ,ho!ho!ho!

Comment

3 million??? Where did you get that figure from?
            He won't go for that much and more like half that figure.
            Steve Slade was a regular at u21 level so lets not get carried away.
            He is prone to making way to many mistake to be rated at 3 million plus he is only a full back as he is still to lightweight to play in the centre. 11 stone does not make a centre back.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Mancienne has consistantly played for England since U16 and is a good player, a comparison to Slade is rather rediculous.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                3 million??? Where did you get that figure from?
                He won't go for that much and more like half that figure.
                Steve Slade was a regular at u21 level so lets not get carried away.
                He is prone to making way to many mistake to be rated at 3 million plus he is only a full back as he is still to lightweight to play in the centre. 11 stone does not make a centre back.

Slade made 4 appearances for the u-21's in one tournament - hardly a regular.

Just think we actually gave Spurs 350K for him...
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

mancienne yes, harewood no

Comment

both yes, won't get either

Comment

Gunter wants to go to Forest. May turn us down even if we agree a deal with Spurs.

Comment

Puts our supposed promotion ambitions into perspective if a player wd rather go to a club that v narrowly avoided relegation into the third tier over us.

Comment

Would love to see MM back at the Rangers. Dont rate Harewood at all.

Comment

Not sure we'll actually get either of these as per, but would like to see them come
                            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrford Ranger View Post
                              Mancienne has consistantly played for England since U16 and is a good player, a comparison to Slade is rather rediculous.
                              Originally posted by writtler View Post
                              Slade made 4 appearances for the u-21's in one tournament - hardly a regular.

Just think we actually gave Spurs 350K for him...

Connolly isn't an under 21's player, cost us less and is by far a better player. As too is Gorkss. I'd even go as far as saying Stewpeas has been more consistent and a better player for QPR than M&M was so why even talk about the fella. We had one of the best defenses in the English game last season and our weak area is up front and a ball winning central midfielder. Get those first and then worry about other fringe players!

Comment

Working...
                              X