QPR Accounts and AGM question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Accounts and AGM question

OK, back in April I posted QPRs accounts (which i bought from companies house) on here, has anyone actually officially received them through the post as of yet?

The accounts are here FYI

http://wearetherangersboys.com/forum...36&postcount=7

Last year's AGM was held mid April, we're now in June and no word of an AGM as of yet??
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    OK, back in April I posted QPRs accounts (which i bought from companies house) on here, has anyone actually officially received them through the post as of yet?

The accounts are here FYI

http://wearetherangersboys.com/forum...36&postcount=7

Last year's AGM was held mid April, we're now in June and no word of an AGM as of yet??
    Not yet mate.

Comment

Bill Cox said the same to me on Saturday, hence I thought I'd ask?

Very peculiar

Comment

If I read them right, the accounts are for the 06-07 season? And the total wage bill was £9m,(all staff)?

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
          If I read them right, the accounts are for the 06-07 season? And the total wage bill was £9m,(all staff)?
          i cant remember - havent read them for a while. Heh, he's a mucker but there is a certain loan in there that needs to be answered I would have thought?

Comment

I don't see any problem with perks of the job. It goes on in other industries too.

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
              I don't see any problem with perks of the job. It goes on in other industries too.

Agree, but, considering his rep with certain fans I would have thought it's a question many will want to get an answer to and the place for that is at an AGM.

Comment

Working...
              X