Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Paddy and Gormless the right men for the job ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayblock View Post
    HaHa nice one Dick , do you mind if I call you Dick , just that you dont look like a Rich but you do look like a Dick ,
    Anyway how can a club with 3,000 season ticket holders still claim to be bigger than Fulham ?
    I wouldnt be at all surprised if at this moment Brentford have sold more season tickets than you !

Call me what you want little boy, just not to my face.....

Comment

On paper there are at least 10 sides better equipped than you for a promotion battle , and again it must be said, at least 10 with a better qualified manager !
      All fair so far ?
      At least 16 or 17 with a bigger fan base and probably 17 or 18 with a better stadium and I would imagine at least 22 with more than 3,000 season ticket holders !!!
      Now here lies the problem , how do you overcome so many obstacles with only 2 automatic promotion positions available ?
      Genuine question , when you turn up for the first game of the season , what are you hoping that this season brings ? promotion , stability , staying up ?
      When Fulham were in The Championship many years ago , we spent money on the likes of Tigana and Saha , probably big bucks at the time but probably paid back 10 times over by now !
      I see there are a few threads on the forum at the moment trying to improve atmosphere at Loftus Road , though very commendable , it all seems all a bit to little to late , can only see a long season ahead for you and will be shocked if the second choice to Chris Coleman is still there come the end of the season !!
      Why dont u f*ck off foolham?

Bet u wasnt supporting your so called team when u was in div 2

u may be in the prem but u was lucky to stay there the season b4 last

are all your fans as fickle as u

if i remember rightly when u was div 2 u was lucky to get 6000 a week

now u are prem u get 25000 plus, we do all these jonny come latelys come from

numpty

Comment

On paper there are at least 10 sides better equipped than you for a promotion battle , and again it must be said, at least 10 with a better qualified manager !
        All fair so far ?
        At least 16 or 17 with a bigger fan base and probably 17 or 18 with a better stadium and I would imagine at least 22 with more than 3,000 season ticket holders !!!
        Now here lies the problem , how do you overcome so many obstacles with only 2 automatic promotion positions available ?
        Genuine question , when you turn up for the first game of the season , what are you hoping that this season brings ? promotion , stability , staying up ?
        When Fulham were in The Championship many years ago , we spent money on the likes of Tigana and Saha , probably big bucks at the time but probably paid back 10 times over by now !
        I see there are a few threads on the forum at the moment trying to improve atmosphere at Loftus Road , though very commendable , it all seems all a bit to little to late , can only see a long season ahead for you and will be shocked if the second choice to Chris Coleman is still there come the end of the season !!
        and come to think of it i remember quite clearly taking it your home end and making u numptys look like nothing

now go to bed little boy, half term is over, school in the morning

let the real lads deal with this

Comment

Originally posted by Half Empty View Post
          Fulham and West Ham fans spending their time on a QPR messageboard, and actually sticking around to retaliate to insults...

Dont you guys have your own little forum where all the Fulham and WHAM window licker brigade can congregate....away from society?
          Well said, HE.

Comment

Working...
          X