Thread For The Believers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread For The Believers

Sick and tired of the negativity, does no-one anay good.

We have the best goalkeeper in the league

Best defensive players in Gorkss and Connolly who could play in the premiership.

Vine and Buzsacky would walk into any other championship team

Rowlands and Legs when fit and on song, best ball winners in this league.

isn't it about time we focused on the positive instead of rambling on about Fitz Hall or Gary Borrowdale?

Come on you rrr'ssssssssssssssssssssss
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Very true and i'll second that..

Comment

I'm on Board! have been all along! lets all jump on the positivity train!

Comment

Here here....lets all get behind Majic from the off and show the rest of the Championship what we can raelly do!!
        rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

We do have a very good set of players, we just need them to up their level as a team. Get a leader in there, and a few new additions, and we will move towards the top of the table!

Comment

Pete - It would be good to see how many people on this 'positive thread' have actually parted with cash to buy a Season Ticket, as its OK to moan about people moaning, but when you do not have a ST which is the underlying problem, its a bit rich.

PS: I have renewed my 3 ST's and I will moan as much as I like.

Comment

it's good to have some belief but there comes a time when that belief turns into expectations. when expectations outweigh what is realistically acheivable thats when we have a problem. that is exactly what happend last season.

Comment

Sam-QPR - Re: "it's good to have some belief but there comes a time when that belief turns into expectations. when expectations outweigh what is realistically acheivable thats when we have a problem. that is exactly what happend last season"

That is a superb summary of last season's shambles.

Comment

Lopez, a ball playing left back, and a goalscorer are probably required to improve the squad.

If QPR top that up with some stability and faith in the manager and his coach, then there is a lot to be positive about.

JM did reasonably well at Ipswich, and the squad there is poorer than at QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    Pete - It would be good to see how many people on this 'positive thread' have actually parted with cash to buy a Season Ticket, as its OK to moan about people moaning, but when you do not have a ST which is the underlying problem, its a bit rich.

PS: I have renewed my 3 ST's and I will moan as much as I like.

I haven't renewd mine, but that is really mostly to do with the fact that in each of my last two seasons as a ST holder I have missed more than 40% of games due to work family and health issues.

It really is a waste of money for me to pay £600 to watch so few games.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Sick and tired of the negativity, does no-one anay good.

Best defensive players in Gorkss and Connolly who could play in the premiership.

Vine and Buzsacky would walk into any other championship team

Rowlands and Legs when fit and on song, best ball winners in this league.

isn't it about time we focused on the positive instead of rambling on about Fitz Hall or Gary Borrowdale?

Someone got lucky last night!

Comment

Stan I agree, over the years I have paid for ST's then been on holiday, away on business or out somewhere else so I could not go and did not moan. Along come the Fat Itie and his wreckers and price things so high, people think twice like you have and decide to pay game by game, if at all. They appear to have the business brains of a five year old and what ever is the best description to the opposite of a midas touch, they have it.
                        Last edited by paulmason; 09-06-2009, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Well the post stayed positive for a good 2mins at least ;).
                          I think we should just be happy that we haven't got some foreign clown in with zero knowledge of the division. So we won't see ****e like De Carmine, Ledesma and Parejo, surely that is a good start?
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Amen to the above

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              sick and tired of the negativity, does no-one anay good.

best defensive players in gorkss and connolly who could play in the premiership.

Vine and buzsacky would walk into any other championship team

rowlands and legs when fit and on song, best ball winners in this league.

Isn't it about time we focused on the positive instead of rambling on about fitz hall or gary borrowdale?

Absolutely
                              Last edited by Hertford Hoop; 09-06-2009, 06:50 PM.
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X