Please tell Me..Who Has A Better Squad Of Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    If a manager can get this team playing to its strengths we are a TOP 6 team, thats less than I thought last season, we would finish higher at the start. If we would have pushed on after the Blackpool win we would have been in that top 6 for sure.

Keep taking them pills..
    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

as we finished in top 10, its a meaningless thread...

oh yeah, the injuries not the lack of goals kept us down...i must remember my lines...

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
        as we finished in top 10, its a meaningless thread...

oh yeah, the injuries not the lack of goals kept us down...i must remember my lines...
        No it was all Sousa's fault, worst football in the history of Rangers Ever !!! :what:

Comment

We will finish bottom, we will score 12 goals and concede 107 and finish with the lowest points tally ever. :cry:

But last season I predicted we would finish in top 2, get 99 points and obviously get promoted. :very_sad:

So as my predictions are absolutely rhubarb lets hope I carry on with my record.
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

It's true that QPR finished 11th, but they did have to play almost the whole season without Buzskay and Vine, two of the best players in the CCC, never mind the QPR squad.

A panic decision by FB to sack Dowie only made things worse.

QPR had one of the best defences last season and if they had the 1st choice attacking options we might have seen a very different season

Comment

Working...
            X