No announcement yet.

Mancienne scores for Under 21s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got back home from the game M&M and Tomkins were outstanding, Cranie played well, but Azerbaijan as can be expected were poo!
    “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

MM is a great player and stood out in our team week in week out. Should have pulled out all the stops to get him when we had the chance. Connolly looks promising but imo MM is better.

Comment

Originally posted by bpr11 View Post
        Just got back home from the game M&M and Tomkins were outstanding, Cranie played well, but Azerbaijan as can be expected were poo!
        tomkins has come on a bomb in the last few months.he could be a future full england international if he keeps progressing at this rate.

Comment

I agree with the poster that thinks Connelly is better.
          Mancienne can't head a ball for toffee and he is to lightweight.
          Judging him against Azerbaijan is a joke and any professional footballer would look good against Walton and Hersham standard. He is VERY overrated but to be fair he just follows on from a long list. Scott Sinclair, Ben Saha and the list goes on. If you ignore a few good games from Scott at Plymouth neither have done anything in the championship, Oh but there Chelsea youth they must be good u say! I went to the Southampton away game last year. We won 3-2 but Mancienne was the worst player on the pitch and some of his defending was just woeful. Oh and lets not forget...Steve Slade played for England u21's so it means sod all!!!
          Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 09-06-2009, 10:45 AM.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Connolly is better then Mancienne!
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I agree with the poster that thinks Connelly is better.
              Mancienne can't head a ball for toffee and he is to lightweight.
              Judging him against Azerbaijan is a joke and any professional footballer would look good against Walton and Hersham standard. He is VERY overrated but to be fair he just follows on from a long list. Scott Sinclair, Ben Saha and the list goes on. If you ignore a few good games from Scott at Plymouth neither have done anything in the championship, Oh but there Chelsea youth they must be good u say! I went to the Southampton away game last year. We won 3-2 but Mancienne was the worst player on the pitch and some of his defending was just woeful. Oh and lets not forget...Steve Slade played for England u21's so it means sod all!!!
              I did put in my post that Azerbaijan were poo, but he and Tomkins were still outstanding, its just a statement of fact as I see it......

I myself would prefer if we had MM and MC to be honest, but thats just plain greedy.

U21 players are still developing and there are many factors that will influence whether they make it to the top or not, I dont tend to get too excited one way or another but I certainly wouldnt be hailing or panning a player who is 20 - 21 they still have 4 -5 years to develop mentally/physically and the such. Of course there are freaks like Rooney...

I think both MM and MC are great young players with loads of potential and only wish we were developing players ourselves of that quality.
              “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Working...
              X