No announcement yet.

How Many Games Do You Give magilton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will give him as long as he needs. Most of our "supporters" will give him until they see a one mis-placed pass, then they'll start singing "4-4-2" (or another formation that their own tactical genius comes up with), "you don't know what your doing", they'll accompany this with a healthy dose of booing and missiles shall be thrown on the pitch in the Q,P and R block corner.

Comment

35 minutes. Oops, sorry, went over to the dark side for a moment. Personally, at least 18 months. Let's see where we are from there.

Comment

I have not read any of the replies so apologies if already posted but...

what is the point of this thread? Unbelieveable.

Comment

i hope for his sake we start off well otherwise the fickle rockpool dwellers will be itching to get at him.it seems to me that some fans are only happy if they have someone to boo,which i find quite disturbing to be honest.they pay all that money just to slate players/managers.why not go in the public gallery at the house of commons IT'S FREE.
          what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Put it this way Ipswich done the double over us last season so its not a bad move. Our problem lies with Paladini and poor signings. Have the past managers got on with him? Do they sit back and rub there hands at the thought of more signings. Never thought id see a Jambos club badge on our message board.

I wish Magilton all the best as Tony Mowbray spoke highly of him when he was at Ipswich and regards him a big influence.A sensible choice by the R`s.

Comment

How much would we risk?

Bets Relate to Jim Magilton as QPR Manager.

Last The 2009/10 Season: Evens
              Not Last 2009/10 Season: 8/11
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Not really the sort of thread we wanna see on here is it Pete?.

Why are some people acting judge,jury and executioner even before we have kicked a ball under Jim?.

And as has been stated in the past,players read the board.Hardly gonna inspire them when they go out first game that many people are just waiting for them and Jim to fail.

Shocking behaviour from people who actually claim to love Rangers.I know i will be there getting behind my team and manager 100%.

Comment

I know it's your site Pete but, why can't we just see what happens on the pitch before we start 'tolling the bell' for Jim! The transfer window hasn't even opened and it's already started. I know you want this site to be busy,but with threads like this..........
                  Come on Pete! I know he wasn't many peoples choice but he IS the gaffer,so let's get behind him,but not with sharpened knives!!!!!! ;D
                  I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

if he loses 10 out of 10 league games - sack him.

Let's hope he wins 10 though.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Till the end of his contract. Stability is key. He deserves a chance and I for one will back him even though he wasn't my 1st choice. Maybe just maybe Jim will fix it. Super Jimmy's Blue and White army!!! :boss:
                      Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

andythefish and others,

the poll was not supposed to be negative, it was just trying to capture what many are thinking. I think, it general to ask of any manager that goes into a football club.

i suspect Wigan fans will do it for Martinez
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                          Not really the sort of thread we wanna see on here is it Pete?.

Why are some people acting judge,jury and executioner even before we have kicked a ball under Jim?.

And as has been stated in the past,players read the board.Hardly gonna inspire them when they go out first game that many people are just waiting for them and Jim to fail.

Shocking behaviour from people who actually claim to love Rangers.I know i will be there getting behind my team and manager 100%.
                          But the poll confirms, thankfully, that of 80odd people that have voted over 80percent have stated that Jim should be given at the very least the entire season. Personally that's quite reasurring that despite the initial reaction to Jim the vast majority are already preparing to satnd by him, as they should imo.

Comment

How long do I think he should have? The entire season.
                            How long do I think he WILL have, given the tendency of the mob to call for a sacking after a couple of poor results and Flavio's "blame anyone but me" approach, probably till Christmas.
                            But I did start a thread upon his appointment saying plse get behind the guy because if you just call for his sacking you are adding to the problems, because Flavio will then be able to blame the manager rather than lack of investment and the next manager will have even less of a track record than the last. Its a terrible cycle, and we have to break it.

Comment

Working...
                            X