X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

none of those are good enough i'm afraid hence why they're up for grabs

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Lee Hendrie, David Carney, Nicky Law and Zeyn S-Latef have been made available for transfer.

On-loan players Craig Beattie, Greg Halford, Arturo Lupoli, and John-Joe O'Toole will return to their clubs.

Keith Quinn, Jamie Annerson, Maxime Chanot and Ben Starosta have all been released by boss Kevin Blackwell.

Plus danny Webber
      Wouldnt mind Lupoli after all we need strikers... I would have said Hendrie a year ago but imo he is past it now.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Halford will now return to Sunderland but won't get a look in as he isn't Premiership class. He is though Championship class and would be fantastic for us at right back. He can also play right wing so would compete with Routledge.

John Joe-O'Toole will now return to Watford who like so many other clubs have financial difficulties maybe forced to sell but he has a big future and is unlikely to move to us on a permanent basis.

Not that they would sell either but the two I like at Sheffield United are McNaughton and Walker. Walker is the type of right back that we have all been after. And although McNaughton is a right back he has been pushed to left back due to Walker's emergence. You won't find a better full back pairing in this league.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Lee Hendrie, David Carney, Nicky Law and Zeyn S-Latef have been made available for transfer.

On-loan players Craig Beattie, Greg Halford, Arturo Lupoli, and John-Joe O'Toole will return to their clubs.

Keith Quinn, Jamie Annerson, Maxime Chanot and Ben Starosta have all been released by boss Kevin Blackwell.

Plus danny Webber
          O'Toole was doing well at Watford earlier in the season.....I don't know how he got on at Sheff U tho....not great I imagine if they're getting rid?

Comment

trevor hockey n alan gowling for me!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

halford is a good shout

Comment

O'Toole was sub a lot for Sheff U then got injured and missed the play off's.IMO sort of young player we should be looking at to build on.Scored a lot of goals from mid-field when he first got in Watfords team,Wolves were looking at him last year.

Comment

Working...
                X