Adebola?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adebola?

have we ended interest in him? Just seen its announced hes definately leaving Bristol City. I heard last that Forest were going to snap him up. I personally think hed be a good signing, especially on a free transfer - but i know most will disagree. For me, he has the presence and will cause more problems in the box. Id sign him up, as long as they arent relying on him being the only striker signing. Are we still in for him?

Mate, he's no worse than what we have. Could be great use as am impact player. He's a lump and causes problems for defences.

Problem is, many will turn their nose up at him as they feel we have the right to sign superstars.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Thought he had already signed for Forest.

Comment

Blackstock is younger, but for me - Adebola is a much better player and will provide more for the team. Hes the kind of player we need. We need to get out of this division, then we can start getting in younger players. Experienced is vital in this division, and he has quality and strength to do well.

Comment

He is a nuisance and could do a job for us this season. Bit like Big Devon. Chuck him up front and his mere presence will cause chaos at times.

Comment

won't give him the 2 years he wants, last time I heard. Forest seem to be offering him a better deal.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Forest will probably end up with a better strike force than us at this rate

Comment

oh yeah

yeah deffo forest could hit the play offs if get blackstock to play with earnshaw they would be unstoppable

Comment

adebola is a 33 year old cart horse thats why we wouldnt give him two years,i'd rather keep dexter than sigh adebola.
                  what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Adebola will do us good in the short run - to get up into the premiership. Keepign Dex will just mean moving round in circles

Comment

Working...
                    X