• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget Campbell

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ty/8088111.stm
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Could not see him joining us anyway.Too good for us.

Comment

I could have seen a loan maybe?
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

I think we need to realise we wont get players of that quality, not until the premiership.

Comment

We need to accept we are only gonna sign Championship or lower strikers.Cheaper the better as well.

Comment

Anyone who felt we were in with a serious chance of signing someone like this needs their head read.
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

6 million pound for an unproven premiership goalscorer ripped off if you ask me. remember we sold ferdinand for that back in 95 what would he be worth now double that.

Comment

Campbell made no impression at Spurs where presumably he was playing with good players and getting decent service. One reasonable season in the Championship where he hardly set the goal charts alight and now £6m? Crazy.

Comment

£6m for DJ - oh, THAT Campbell!:exciting:

Comment

Tghis is a gamble for Hull. Yes he proved to be a decent striker in the championship but he still needs to prove he is good enough for the Premiership. This gamble is a lot of money. Bleeding crazy with Manchester United laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                      Tghis is a gamble for Hull. Yes he proved to be a decent striker in the championship but he still needs to prove he is good enough for the Premiership. This gamble is a lot of money. Bleeding crazy with Manchester United laughing all the way to the bank.
                      they said the same about Pique 12 months ago....Man Utd certainly arent laughing now.....

Comment

£6mil- bit overpriced hes not that good. championship quality me thinks.

Comment

Working...
                        X