Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRIATORE/RENAULT 7th IN THE F1 LEAGUE....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRIATORE/RENAULT 7th IN THE F1 LEAGUE....

.....probably the highest we can expect to be in the Championship under his tight-fisted guidance and F1 is not a "hobby".I get daily Google Alert emails on Beckford and only Sheff.Utd,Newcastle and even Doncaster have made enquiries about him with NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER reported from QPR.

If for example, Beckford scores 7-8 goals for a team like Sheffield United would you be coming back to say what a missed opportunity? A name does not guarantee goals. Last season, supporters kept telling me what a great buy Phillips would have been, how many did he score compared to Blackstock?

On paper Helguson is a better player than Beckford or not?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

But we play on grass But i do think Heider will come good next season with someone to play off him
      God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
        .....probably the highest we can expect to be in the Championship under his tight-fisted guidance and F1 is not a "hobby".I get daily Google Alert emails on Beckford and only Sheff.Utd,Newcastle and even Doncaster have made enquiries about him with NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER reported from QPR.
        Save the moaning until the start of the season when we haven't signed any new players, assuming we haven't. Don't start two weeks into the close season when we haven't even had our new manager in place for a week and it's still weeks away from preseason and two months away from the start of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          If for example, Beckford scores 7-8 goals for a team like Sheffield United would you be coming back to say what a missed opportunity? A name does not guarantee goals. Last season, supporters kept telling me what a great buy Phillips would have been, how many did he score compared to Blackstock?

On paper Helguson is a better player than Beckford or not?
          Phillps scored 15 goals in 36 appearances for Birmingham,most of those as substitute.Funny how Birmingham were promoted yet Phillips previous club WBA (who refused him a 2 year contract) were relegated.As for the Icelandic sicknote,there's no comparison between him and Beckford.Beckfords better than Helguson and Blackstock added together.Beckford is 6'2",good with both feet and head,v.quick,scored 34 goals in 34 games and unlike Blackstock,doesn't spend half the game on his a*se.If Beckford joins Sheff.Utd as you suggest,he'll score a lot more than 7-8 goals in a season.

Comment

I agree, Beckford is better than Heider in every department, no disrespect to Helguson, 'cos i reckon he may have a good season next year if he gets his head down. But I definitely would see not signing beckford would be a huge loss and newcastles/sheff utds gain
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Beckford is better than Heider in every department
              Ah well, there is the "attitude" part of the makup that my Leeds supporting aquaintances (and yes I do have some) tell me is a bit more than just a little lacking.

If he was to arrive, my money would be on him dividing the opinion of the fans way more than even the Dex question.

Comment

Working...
              X