X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC man on QPR

David McIntyre on the latest from Loftus Road

More...

good article if true looks like magilton has laid down is postion on wanting the job this seems a giant leap forward if true, i still believe tho ainsworth would be a massive squad player so loaning him out is not for me,only time will tell if magilton has overall control of tem affairs should be interesting few months ahead.

Comment

Positive stuff-Is anyone else starting to feel more optimistic???

Comment

When Sousa and Oliveri were coach and 2nd man, Ainsworth was the reserve coach -- I'd have thought that's the role he'll most likely revert to?
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
          Positive stuff-Is anyone else starting to feel more optimistic???
          YES.
          I might not agree with what you say,
          but i will defend your right to say it.

Comment

lets all hope it works
            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

we are

we are all praying for a miracle those nil nils last season nearly killed me

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                David McIntyre on the latest from Loftus Road

More...
                I think this is very optimistic. It SEEMS that Magilton has been strong enough to insist on the Manager role and perhaps even that he'll pull the strings where transfers are concerned. I'd much rather this than a bigger name still being a puppet.

Comment

Actions speak louder than words, and thats all this positive jargan has been so far, WORDS!

When we start buying players from outside of Soccer Base on a regular basis and actually have some form of Youth set up started, THEN i'll start feeling more optimistic.
                  Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Originally posted by Half Empty View Post
                    Actions speak louder than words, and thats all this positive jargan has been so far, WORDS!

When we start buying players from outside of Soccer Base on a regular basis and actually have some form of Youth set up started, THEN i'll start feeling more optimistic.
                    Never has a username been more apt

Comment

Working...
                    X