QPR: home truth's about the fans, owners and the club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
    Quite agree rangers, some people felt disrespected by it, others aren't bothered. It was lucky in one way the credit crunch happened, as I'm sure prices would have jumped quite a bit again.

However my ST was not too dear, even tho it went from £285 to £400(senior), and have renewed, but would have had serious reservations if it had gone up 10% or so this year. I've never booed any manager or players, but I have booed last season, and it was directed at the board.

At the end of the day it's entertainment, even if somewhat masochistic, and I will support the manager and players, just want to feel some bond with the owners, which is not there yet for me.
    Yet?

Not for me either, and as such I will continue to pick and choose which games I attend or don't. But QPR will always be my 1st team and 2nd and 3rd team, and therefore my only team, but I still think a bit of speculation, will always mean a lot more expectation, even tho we are punching above our weight, and will never be the Champions league team we aspire to be.

Comment

Conners - Re: "If we continue to vote with our feet and not attend, these guys will eventually walk away" and "We need to stop being greedy and embrace the dream we have been hoping for"

So let me understand this, the football can be really bad, the service you get while at W12 can be shocking, watching average Championship players while paying Premier League prices, but if your a QPR fan you still have to go and bow to the Flavio and his cronies. Also, do we have more or less debt now than we had before he took over ?

Comment

Working...
      X