buzsacky must play up front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bazzer

i know there are those that feel he should be given a free role but my argument is that hes such a clinicall finisher we should use his best quality which is putting the ball in the net

Comment

never a striker.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

There is a difference to scoring goals and playing as a forward.

DFE, you may recall, that most of Buzsaky's goals were scored from free kicks or some distance from goal i.e. not 12 yards or less.

He is a great finisher but is best used as a link player from the midfielders to the forwards.

You mention Gregory as a good goalscorer. It's true, he was, and most of these were not from the normal strikers position.

Forwards are supposed to lead the forward line and are often used to win aerial balls, hold up play and many rely on their pace. Neither of these attributes are linked to Buzsaky. In other words, he is not a striker.

Comment

he

he reminds me of john o rourke from around 1970 era he could not do much in the way of winning ariel supremacy neither could he hold the ball up but boy could he put that ball in the net and it was mostly down to his positional play and his ability to hit a crisp shot into the corners of the net
          so strikers may not have to be strong they can use there expertise if we keep dexter i think buzsacky could play up front and feed off him

Comment

Working...
          X