buzsacky must play up front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buzsacky must play up front

remember how gi gi de canio used him as a goalscoring right winger we must must must realise that al;l our great teams have had lots of goal scorers
    1975-76 thomas givens bowles francis masson

1982-83 allen stainrod seally gregory flansgan

THE YEAR GERRY GOT US TO FIFTH les ferdinand bradley allen dennis bailey garry penrice

NEXT SEASON dexter blackstock akos buzsacky rowan vine martin rowlands
    wane rutladge

Your talking

again.

Whos Wane Rutlage?

Comment

Blackstock? I remember him - cart-horse if memory serve me well.
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Dex Talking Crap Agen ? Cant Tell as i have him on my ignore list , but the Thread Title Says It all Really :| Buzz As A Striker Wdf :S

Comment

yeah

putti9ng the ball in the net is a very precous gift as paolo loser found out no goalscorers can spell relegation or mid table obscurity
          check out buzsackies wikipedia and you will see he was never a prolific goalscorer before gi gi de canio played him right winger
          dave thomas was never known as a goalscorer untill he hit a very tasty twelve goals in a season in the 75 -76
          all you people that say i talk crap are the very ones who thought paulo loser was a great manager
          you have no scope no vision the mark of a great manager is to re arrange players into there best positions
          john gregory bought as a full back transferd into a goalscoring midfield player who played for england and scored 16 goals in the prem in one season
          but you posters who dont remeber the great venables wont remember these sort of players
          and its because you guys dont know your football that we have now ended up with a man whi is better equiped to build roads than to manage a football team

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
            putti9ng the ball in the net is a very precous gift as paolo loser found out no goalscorers can spell relegation or mid table obscurity
            check out buzsackies wikipedia and you will see he was never a prolific goalscorer before gi gi de canio played him right winger
            dave thomas was never known as a goalscorer untill he hit a very tasty twelve goals in a season in the 75 -76
            all you people that say i talk crap are the very ones who thought paulo loser was a great manager
            you have no scope no vision the mark of a great manager is to re arrange players into there best positions
            john gregory bought as a full back transferd into a goalscoring midfield player who played for england and scored 16 goals in the prem in one season
            but you posters who dont remeber the great venables wont remember these sort of players
            and its because you guys dont know your football that we have now ended up with a man whi is better equiped to build roads than to manage a football team
            oh look attacking the fans again....think you need to go and dry out fella....talking the same rubbish all the time....you don't know most of us so how can you judge whether we know anything about footballl.
            as for the manager...its the board the employs him not the fans...and you say we know nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
              Marco Boogers.

Comment

yeah

yeah if the fans stook together we could have demanded venables

Comment

dfe-you are forgetting one thing-that great side of 75/6 played total football-players changed position and the formation switched depending on who had possession of the ball.

Comment

lay off the hen old son...buzzer a striker lmfao and i thought your posts were supposed to be vetted,well thats worked aint it.
                    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

DFE you've not taken your tablets today have you? Try the ones that make live in the future and not the past all the time.

Comment

as demonstrated

we must have conjecture other wise our site becomes boring,if someone has a good idea they may put it up
                        gi gi de canio and myself both feel that buzsacky should use his great gift to score goals
                        paulo loser and big ade would play buzsacky in midfield
                        we must have differant oppinions or else we get a web site full of totall boredom
                        that poster conners if the lifeblood of the dot org he brings controversy and intrigue
                        if we all agree with each other all; the time then it dies

Comment

Buzz ideally should have a free-role,playing primarily in "the hole"he is not an out and out striker,but as our most creative player,he should be dictating the pace of all our attacking play.If you were to play him as a stiker,we would lose that vital creativity.

Comment

/ignore ffs

Comment

Or behind the striker role
                              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
                              X