Is Jim Keeping Blackstock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jim Keeping Blackstock?

So is he keeping blackstock? or does he have no say and they are selling him anyway?

I thought he may had been a player that Jim would like to keep.

I think this will probably come down to what the player wants. Dexter is in the last year of his contract so if he doesn't wish to re-sign I think JM will be forced to sell him.

Comment

Depends whether Jim needs to raise his own funds for transfers.Also you dont want to risk DB walking away in Jan on a free

Comment

YEAH

tarbies correct its down to the player if he wants to get away then we will be better of getting some money for him

Comment

i think it depends on whether anything was agreed in the loan contract and whether the player wants to go.

Comment

1 year left, adored by Forest fans and most of us don't appreciate he would score 20 goals a season. No brainer and Forest will offer more wages.

Its our job to get a better striker, as I believe he is the best we have.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              1 year left, adored by Forest fans and most of us don't appreciate he would score 20 goals a season. No brainer and Forest will offer more wages.

Its our job to get a better striker, as I believe he is the best we have.
              He's never scored 20 goals a season or remotely looked like scoring 20 goals a season, what are you on about.

Well rid a very average lower end championship striker

Comment

Are you having a larf?

The guy played half a season for us and scored 13.

The season we stayed up with a poor side he scored alot of goals.

He will go to Forest and be their top scorer next season, he is not even 23 yet
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Are you having a larf?

The guy played half a season for us and scored 13.

The season we stayed up with a poor side he scored alot of goals.

He will go to Forest and be their top scorer next season, he is not even 23 yet
                  Actually started 29 + 10 sub appearances. Scored 12.

Scored 6 the season before from roughly the same number of starts.

Season before that scored 14 from 40 starts + 2 sub.
                  A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

12 into 29 not bad stats

add a consistent run in the team, be treated like the number ONE striker and over 46 games on your stats would be very close to 20 goals for the season.

Comment

12 into 29 not bad stats

add a consistent run in the team, be treated like the number ONE striker and over 46 games on your stats would be very close to 20 goals for the season.
                      Yeah, lets just forget the 10 sub appearences....

Still don't think he is a 20 goal a season striker.
                      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
                      X