• Show
Clear All

• Strikers

Now we have lost dex who do we have ?

Heidar who could get injured at any point
    Di Carmine
    An Unexperianced Balanta
    And A returning Vine
    Last edited by JoshQPR; 26-03-2009, 04:05 PM.

We got Vine

Comment

who has only played 2 reserve games since returning from injury , will be asking alot from him

Comment

Originally posted by JoshQPR View Post
        who has only played 2 reserve games since returning from injury , will be asking alot from him

Im not expecting him to be back to his best straight away but he's got more ability than Blackstock and can cause lots of problems for defences

Comment

Dose the leaving of Blackstock mean we can expect a new striker in on loan?

Comment

I dont think it matters too much for the rest of the season. We are pretty much safe, and its not like hes been playing anyway. id liek to see di carmine gone next year, and 2 new guys to come in. Balanta hasnt been given enough chances - a real shame as he looks very good to me

Comment

Oh well, if di carmine starts every game we might just squeeze one more goal out of him, pushing his season's tally to an earth-shattering four...

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                I dont think it matters too much for the rest of the season. We are pretty much safe, and its not like hes been playing anyway. id liek to see di carmine gone next year, and 2 new guys to come in. Balanta hasnt been given enough chances - a real shame as he looks very good to me
                you say it doesn't really matter and i guess in terms of league position it doesn't but with Helguson apparently out for the season, Vine still not 100% fit and won't b at his best this season that only leaves Di Carmine and Balanta and i don't think either are good enough to start.

Comment

We've nowt to play for so give balanta a run till the seasons end!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Helguson is rubbish, DeCarmine has a fear of the goal, Balanta, yes very good....In leauge 2, Blackstock off on travels, god I hope Vine is back to his best quick .:(
                    My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Working...
                    X