Shouldn't we just accept that progress will take as long as it takes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't we just accept that progress will take as long as it takes

and just let the club get on with it? Attendances will determine the club/fan relationship.

this season,even if doing well, i suspect 15000 average at best!.......50% of supporters wont get fooled again!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Don't you mean 7,500, factamondo?

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
        Don't you mean 7,500, factamondo?

yes i noted ny mathematical ignorance old son
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

(One only needs to count to 700 for c-club)

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
            yes i noted ny mathematical ignorance old son
            Must be all those Stellas you've been necking?!

Comment

yes, it will take time to "build" a team
              a team can be bought for promotion, as foolham did.

at what cost to us , as fans?

already the WALL has begun, there is a new arrogance around the place, a few ££££££££££££££ and too many giving it BILLY BIG BOW LOCKS especially from the team.

signs are there that qprfc are progressing, with the new sponsors ships and ground improvements in the elite areas.

Comment

Is it getting fooled or supporting the club whatever the situation?

Are you saying people turned up just because we have rich owners>
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                  and just let the club get on with it? Attendances will determine the club/fan relationship.
                  If you are/we are long term R's fans with blue and white coursing through our veins like our fathers before us,we really don't have a choice but to be patient.I can't see myself going elsewhere at this stage of my life.65 years old with 57 of those supporting the R's.If I did it would probably in the fresh air to be found at newly promoted Wycombe Wanderers.Very friendly club where you don't expect too much.What really pi**es me off though with Briatore is the way he swans around using our club as a plaything to entertain his cronies,with apparently no intention of honouring the false promises he made when taking our money,moving us around and segregating the supporters the way he has.F1 racing is uppermost in his mind and we have very much to take a back seat in a very "take it or leave it" atmosphere.The pre-season friendlies he's organised hardly inspires.I just don't think the guy is that interested and the Mittal involvement seems to have gone very quiet recently.We've just got to wait and see - there's not much else we can do except get Banksy to do a huge mural of Beckford over the Sth.Africa Rd.entrance.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Is it getting fooled or supporting the club whatever the situation?

Are you saying people turned up just because we have rich owners>
                    we had bigger crowds before the owners took over
                    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Working...
                    X