No announcement yet.

our 'yoof' academy stinks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sousa didnt like Balanta - as soon as he was offski Ainsworth gave him and antonio a chance and in the minutes they had they looked pretty tasty. You have to remember that balantas best mate was murdered before the season ended too.

Chuck in that Harbin and Gaz rate Rose so much they pushed for him to get a new contract.

Me thinks all 3 have a great opportunity - Antonio hasnt even taken a holiday, he's training non stop throughout the summer so he can impress Magilton and hopefully come back fitter than all- great attitude.

To be honest I would have rather German or Balanta playing than about 3 players who we persisted with last season
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      Sousa didnt like Balanta - as soon as he was offski Ainsworth gave him and antonio a chance and in the minutes they had they looked pretty tasty. You have to remember that balantas best mate was murdered before the season ended too.

Chuck in that Harbin and Gaz rate Rose so much they pushed for him to get a new contract.

Me thinks all 3 have a great opportunity - Antonio hasnt even taken a holiday, he's training non stop throughout the summer so he can impress Magilton and hopefully come back fitter than all- great attitude.

To be honest I would have rather German or Balanta playing than about 3 players who we persisted with last season
      With no new signings, they'll have to shine.
      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Unfortunately we don't have a yoof academy only a centre of excellence, your right though the boys comming through just aren't good enough. First think Flav should do is reinstate our academy and bring in some proper coaches.

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...oid=5228894655
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
          X