our 'yoof' academy stinks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our 'yoof' academy stinks!!!

whoever is 'bringing' the youngsters thru needs axeing too imho.............over the past five years name three youngsters who've come into the squad n made the grade???.ray jones r.i.p aside the cupboard is grotesquely bare!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

hands of the legend known as tony carr

Comment

Its embarassing the 'yoof' getting done by yeovil tut tut

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
        whoever is 'bringing' the youngsters thru needs axeing too imho.............over the past five years name three youngsters who've come into the squad n made the grade???.ray jones r.i.p aside the cupboard is grotesquely bare!

its all les boyles fault;D

Comment

that poor old ####er stands on the corner of wormholt/yew tree rd gibbering to himself n waiting for the blue bus to turn up these days!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
            Its embarassing the 'yoof' getting done by yeovil tut tut

mind you those cider monsters be well hard my dear!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
              that poor old ####er stands on the corner of wormholt/yew tree rd gibbering to himself n waiting for the blue bus to turn up these days!!!
              yeh he lives there.still around then old les.

Comment

yep he's holding on by the looks of it!..........always thought his boy was a wrong un too be fair!

Comment

You might be forgetting Angelo Balanta, as well as Rose whose showing promise. And the club have signed around 6 players onto proffesional contracts, something which hasnt really been done in the last three years.
                  West London. Simple.

Comment

Ray Jones R.I.P, Balanta and apart from the others what about the ones who would've come through... That keeper who went to Portsmouth, Parrett and Kiyan Prince R.I.P
                    Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                    63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                    0117 239 1217
                    http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Its alright giving these 1 yr professional contracts out but after the first year who actually gets retained or leaves and joins another football league club? Hardly anyone.They go out on loan but dont make an impact at conference south/north level.

I dont know much about the youth/junior levels at QPR but the fact everyone who is released just seems to drift into obscurity cant be good.

Comment

again

again it points to managers,it takes a reat man to be able to trecruit from the youth,

Comment

Sometimes dex you talk aload of

Comment

You wait, this year, Balanta, Rose and Antonio are going to shine.
                            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                              You wait, this year, Balanta, Rose and Antonio are going to shine.
                              I dont see where they will fit in other than injury time players.Balanta may play abit more but where was he back end of last season after his loan spell?

Comment

Working...
                              X