No announcement yet.

Blackstock seals forest switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it has already been confirmed on this board that it was primarily Briatore who took against Dex. I feel ambivalent about him but my concern is when it is Flavio making the decisions they seem quite random. "You drive a blue car. I don't like blue cars. OK, I think I'll have you shot." OK, so an exageration, but decisions would appear to be being made on grounds that are not purely football related. And that's kind of odd if you are in the football business.

Comment

Originally posted by ranger4life View Post
      how about u put a sock in it.......stupid move by the club....they should all be shot
      Oh look its DFE alter ego !

Comment

I think its Dexter for England under a different name. He think Blackstock is international level so I don't think you could get 2 people as crazy and disturbed as that. Turd monster and me go way back but he even admits that he talks alot of waffle so the fact that this other guy keeps defending blackstock makes me think it might be another nutter with similar views.:waaaht:
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

W12Ranger we will be proven by the lack of goals he scores at Forest but I don't think either of us are the type that like to say 'I told you so'. If we can get over 1.5 million then I will be a very happy man. Lets just hope the board bring in 2 new strikers because it needs a total shake up and getting rid of dead wood like di carmine and Blackstock will be no great loss.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            W12Ranger we will be proven by the lack of goals he scores at Forest but I don't think either of us are the type that like to say 'I told you so'. If we can get over 1.5 million then I will be a very happy man. Lets just hope the board bring in 2 new strikers because it needs a total shake up and getting rid of dead wood like di carmine and Blackstock will be no great loss.
            Blackstock can hit 6 in 6 for Forest and you'll get the usual I told you so board members who like the poodles and sheep they are will rally and call the board numpties.

I must have seen Blackstock play 50+ games for QPR and I have seen enough....not good enough :byebye:

Comment

What if....

we swapped Blackstock for Earnshaw....

Both Base Soccer clients, I believe....

Any payments necessary?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Blackstock can hit 6 in 6 for Forest and you'll get the usual I told you so board members who like the poodles and sheep they are will rally and call the board numpties.

I must have seen Blackstock play 50+ games for QPR and I have seen enough....not good enough :byebye:
                In your opinion...
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                  In your opinion...
                  I thought this was a fans forum???

Anyway I suspect that my 50+ matches represents something like 45+ more than the likes of DFE and a few other posters who talk a lot of crap on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                    What if....

we swapped Blackstock for Earnshaw....

Both Base Soccer clients, I believe....

Any payments necessary?
                    Oh God, you havent heard something on the grapevine have you ??!
                    That would be absolutely AWFUL even by Paladini standards.
                    Taking the money for Blackstock & running is good business, I dont care what anyone says, the Guy did OK for Rangers, but was a limited player, lets not try and make out he was a junior Les Ferdinand in the making, he wasnt & isnt.

Comment

We will probly spend the money on another cheap forward thats near the end of his career and will play 15 games a season if hes lucky,

Comment

Working...
                      X