Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackstock seals forest switch

Posted on: Thu 26 Mar 2009
    R's front-man Dexter Blackstock has joined Championship strugglers Nottingham Forest on loan until the end of the season.

The 22 year-old - who has notched 12 goals this season - will stay with Billy Davies' outfit until Sunday 3rd May 2009.

Blackstock joined QPR in August 2006 and has scored 32 goals in 117 appearances in all competitions.

Sorry, he hadnt signed the paperwork when i mentioned it earlier and i think the offy are getting annoyed with us scuppering them..hence no specifics
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

IF we can get £2.2m for him in the summer then it's a great bit of business.

Comment

Only if we actually spend the money on a decent striker that is!!
        rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

Well thats forest relegated then!
          He is not the player you would want in a relegation fight.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

If we get decent money for him in the summer then I'm not overly fussed he's going.

Comment

They've pad a fee for him, plus his wages.

IF they stay up the fee is £1.7million (including what they just paid)

They're also paying his wages so add another 150K on top.

2.2 is off the mark, £1.85milion is the cash figure

I think it's an amazing deal...but as nn4 ranger says...IT MUST BE SPENT ON A NEW STRIKER!

Comment

Joke and a p!ss take

Comment

sounds like good business to me

Comment

The initial deal was a guarantee that he would sign.

Forest have changed it slightly. If they go down, he will come back to us. I suspect another club will come in for him.

CANNOT BELEIVE WE HAVE LET OUR BEST STRIKER GO FROM THE CLUB
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Forest have changed it slightly. If they go down, he will come back to us. I suspect another club will come in for him.

You are spot on there Pete.,.. im gutted!!

Flavio - get out of our club!!!!

Comment

this is ridiculous cannot beleive they let our top scorer go!!!

Comment

I disagree Pete.

Always reminded me of Michael Owen. A dire striker who only thrives when balls a re laid at his feet. On that, I think Owen is the most over rated striker in my lifetime.

Anyway, nearly £2million for him is good business, PS doesnt rate him.

If they go down we earnt a few hundred K for a player (WHO IS NOT INJURED - as ive said all along) that cant even get on our bench.

pays back the borrowdale outlay doesnt it?

Comment

dexter heres your number one fan wishing you every success in your new club
                            i blame paulo ceaser for keep making you sub
                            but its too late now to shout abuse its all done and dusted
                            we left you to rot on the bench your brains rusted
                            can i wish you and your family good health
                            and hope that your new deal ensures your wealth
                            i still think you will end up in the full national team
                            and i say keep trying never run out of steam

god bless you little tiger keep your chin up and remember simplicity is genius

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Bang another drum will ya! We don't need him we won't be making the Play Offs and he is not good enough to lead a promotion charge next season. All in all good business for the club!

Comment

Working...
                              X