Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave Bardsley's comments on the offical site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Bardsley's comments on the offical site.

I met Dave Bardsley, I think it was the season Rangers got to the Play-Off Final at Cardiff .... anyway, it was away to Blackpool, I saw Dave sitting in the stand with the Rangers fans. I walked over and introuduced myself to him, and explained that I was the QPR fan who'd written a letter on behalf of The LSA members, to wish him luck and to thank him for all hard work he'd done for Rangers.
    Dave told me he was coaching at Ajax at the time, and was also on the verge of taking up another coaching role in the USA. But the main part of our conversation was why he was at Blackpool that day.
    He told me that QPR was his club, and playing football for QPR was the best time of his playing carreer .... he said, he was there to support QPR against Blackpool. His comments about Blackpool FC ..... put it this way! I dare not put them down, I don't think Blackpool and there then chairman, were anywhere near the top of Dave's Christmas card list, and what he said took me totally by suprise.
    So getting back to his comments, on the offical site. Sometimes I see comments by ex-Rangers players, and I think to my self .... he's only saying that to win a few brownie point with us the QPR fan's. But with Dave Bardsley I honestly knoe his comments come from his heart, and are true.
    Top player, and one of the best rightback I've seen play for The R's.
    R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
    Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

he got a lot of stick...RODE THRU AND BECAME AN EXCELLENT INTERNATIONAL FULL BACK, WITH QPR...he turned it around...

A LESSON FOR THE CURRENT LOT!!!!!!!

so many ex players have fond memories of us, many probably never earnt what this new lot get, yet FEEL ATTACHED TO THE CLUB.....bardsley was part of a fine qpr side, a team respected and associated with GOOD FOOTBALL, HARD TO BEAT....
    nearly won things...

fast forward to now..."they boo-ed us" sob sob where's me pay?
    very delicate......still the range rovers doing well.

Comment

Best right back ever at QPR.Top man.
      Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

bardsley was such a coultured right back

dave was such a coultured right back.he just looked sensational going forward
        but whether hes the best ever would be difficult decession because dont forget clement and parker

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
          dave was such a coultured right back.he just looked sensational going forward
          but whether hes the best ever would be difficult decession because dont forget clement and parker
          Agree there Dex.I would struggle to pick the best one out of those three.All excellent players for us.

Comment

I would say its very close between clement and Bardsley both of them were very close to being the best in the country for a number of years at thier peak

If i had to make a choice I would have to go for Clement but there maybe some sentimental bias in that decision.

Bardsley was a top top pro and a great example
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
            X