Heidar Helguson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heidar Helguson

I felt that towards the end of last season Helguson was lacking confidence in front of goal. As a result, he just couldn't hit the back of the net. I would be interested to hear whether you think he will improve next year. Is he too prone to injury? What do you think?

Hmm, wolves away rings a bell? That one on one he missed was shambolicccc, but I dunno, he could possibly improve if given a bit of a run in the team, but I feel we will sign 1 maybe 2 strikers better than him so can't see it happening
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Got himself in good goal scoring positions, some of the misses were actually unmissable. How for example, did he manage against coventry City from two yards out, kick the ball across field for a throw in on the far-side?

Against Wolves he misses a sitter. Not sure he is injury prone and he is a legend at Watford, that is when they were good. I am sure he will do better next season, because he does create space for himself, though he won't be profilic and I'd expect 12 goals?

problem is, to get promoted you need two to get twenty !!
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think he could be a very good striker for us but just lacking in confidence.
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

it's such a shame Sousa didn't have an effective finisher.

Comment

problem was he was getting 1-2 chances a game. Most strikers need double that.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

don't think he is good enough now...misses more than he scores.

Comment

Missed an open goal with his first touch in a Rangers shirt at the PalA-R-S-E and it didn't get any better from there! Still think he'll come good though; his hold up play is exceptional at times...

Comment

In terms of link up play, aerial dominance, and short quick passes which thread moves together he's top notch. In terms of speed and finishing... we all know the story.
                  West London. Simple.

Comment

He has a good touch,but seems like his confidence is shot to pieces.Seems to panic in front of the goal and take a wild swing at the ball.

Comment

Think heŽll be better next season. With confidence heŽs a good player, creates space for others, good in the air and has a nice touch.

I believe in you Heidar

Comment

for me helguson is a good player, gets himself in the areas you want, stick his body on the line just lacking that touch atm.

form is temporary, class is permanent.

Comment

form is temporary, class is permanent.[/QUOTE]

Amen.

Comment

Working...
                          X