Jim Magilton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Magilton

Not what I expected, but I´m more optimistic now then I was a couple of days ago. Liked him as a player. Tactically aware, intelligent and wanted to play football the way it should be played (no hooforama). Also liked the way Ipswich played when he was manager. I believe he could be the best we`ve had for a long time. I wanted Sven, Coppell or Martinez, but I´m not dissapointed with Jim Magilton...not at all. Give him your backing, some money from the board and patience and we could be in for an interesting season.

I agree Swede and if the board back him to get quality up front it SHOULD be good to watch. Now enough of this positive talk back to slashing my wrists.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
        Not what I expected, but I´m more optimistic now then I was a couple of days ago. Liked him as a player. Tactically aware, intelligent and wanted to play football the way it should be played (no hooforama). Also liked the way Ipswich played when he was manager. I believe he could be the best we`ve had for a long time. I wanted Sven, Coppell or Martinez, but I´m not dissapointed with Jim Magilton...not at all. Give him your backing, some money from the board and patience and we could be in for an interesting season.
        You're absolutely right!....His brand of football is what we want to see and we've got the players to do it properly (with a couple of additions). He'll do more than ok if given support from the fans.

Comment

yawn,your name says it all really sleeping giant,the eternal optimist,jim,for pretending to be a football manager,YOUR FIRED !!

Comment

wonder what reception he will get on our first home game?
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think that depends on who we sign pre season!!
              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                yawn,your name says it all really sleeping giant,the eternal optimist,jim,for pretending to be a football manager,YOUR FIRED !!
                yawn, your name says it all really, you don't have a scubbery. For not being prepared to show hope in Jim, YOU ARE FIRED!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  wonder what reception he will get on our first home game?
                  anything less than a warm welcome would be a disgrace

Comment

Working...
                  X