Yet another midfielder linked to qpr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another midfielder linked to qpr

19 year old Mark Randall of Arsenal now linked to the R's.He played 10 times for Burnley last season.

We need to pack the midfeild so yes.Id play 1 gk and 10 Mfders,oh crap we are.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

We are a bit light in midfield.........

Comment

???????????????

Comment

if true then nothing to really look forward to...same old rubbish.....how many midfielders are needed......perhaps striker is not in the boards vocabulary

Comment

It's clear that Sousa favours a 5 man midfield which means that if this is true he wants strength in depth. He may or may not be impressed with Miller and Lopez so needs to find replacements. If he has been told that he will have to lose X amount of players then he will have to look at bringing in cheap replacements.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
              It's clear that Sousa favours a 5 man midfield which means that if this is true he wants strength in depth. He may or may not be impressed with Miller and Lopez so needs to find replacements. If he has been told that he will have to lose X amount of players then he will have to look at bringing in cheap replacements.
              like i said...nothing to look forward to......same as this season really...too many below par players...cheap replacements are not going to help in any shape or form.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                like i said...nothing to look forward to......same as this season really...too many below par players...cheap replacements are not going to help in any shape or form.
                I don't think cheap replacement are the way to go either but if Sousa has been told he has bugger all to spend and has to lose some of his first team squad we don't have any option.

From day one I've said the best way to see a return on the owners investment is by getting to the premiership but the owners have spent money on the team but unfortunately not enough to get us to the Premiership this season.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                  I don't think cheap replacement are the way to go either but if Sousa has been told he has bugger all to spend and has to lose some of his first team squad we don't have any option.

From day one I've said the best way to see a return on the owners investment is by getting to the premiership but the owners have spent money on the team but unfortunately not enough to get us to the Premiership this season.
                  well if they want to go the route of cheap replacements ( they are cheap for a reason ) then they should at least change the ST payments......they made too many promises and are now squirming at how much they got wrong.....if they cannot use this season as a benchmark to what went wrong then they are never going to take this club forward with the same process they have already failed with.
                  strikers seem to be taboo with the owners at the moment....no matter what system you play you still need quality ones.

Comment

All his mates are Base......wouldn't bet against him either.....

Comment

Lopez cost nothing. rowly nothing. buz only 500k. routledge about 300k. don't think you nec have to spend fortunes to get quality, particularly if you are prepared to pay big wages. but as i think lopez is upto it iand so it wd seem does souza i must admit another midfield player wd not exacty be my top priority...

Comment

Yeah but remember that Mahon is leaving in the summer, so that only leaves leightwood as our solid steel midfield player so maybe amove for Randell is a good one....

Comment

The dead line for loan finish at 5pm
                          so relax nobody is coming till the end of season

Comment

quazz speaks sence. trust me
                            ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Working...
                            X