Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
    What about INFAMOUS fans, like Bin Laden, who was a gooner
    agree that would be much more entertaining. Fairly sure that the odd R has done a stretch or two ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      agree that would be much more entertaining. Fairly sure that the odd R has done a stretch or two ;)
      Theres a quite a few doing bird now unfortunately.

Comment

• Michael Gove

Comment

• fenton the deer chasing dog
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by danarnie View Post
            Exeter City are s.c.u.m now are they?

Bit harsh! Ain't played them for years!
            i read a interview he did for the beeb in the 90,s and when asked which football team he surpports he said chelsea and his wife m,s sanders follows man utd! mind you he could have changed since then mate who knows!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
              Martin Clunes Actor, Pete Doherty "Singer", Ashley Giles Cricketer, Michael Nyman Composer, Robert Smith Singer (The Cure), Bill Bailey, Dennis Ross (Congressman for Orlando, Florida).
              Have to ask but how the hell did you know that Congressman Dennis Ross is a R's fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by RblockTourist View Post
                Have to ask but how the hell did you know that Congressman Dennis Ross is a R's fan?
                everyone knows congressman dennis ross is a Q.P.R fan, old rosso used to drink in the white before every r,s home game when he was studying at oxford! still owes me a couple of rounds the old rascal! pretty handy on the cobbles to if i aint mistaken! good old den, ahhh great days!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Originally posted by connell10 View Post
                  everyone knows congressman dennis ross is a q.p.r fan, old rosso used to drink in the white before every r,s home game when he was studying at oxford! Still owes me a couple of rounds the old rascal! Pretty handy on the cobbles to if i aint mistaken! Good old den, ahhh great days!
                  gregor took him for a jacks....great days!!
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• He's the congressman for Orlando where we live and we met him at a town hall meeting and he told us, that after Rodney Marsh came to the US he started supporting the Rs.

Comment

• He's been around since late 80s pioneer of Dnb scene

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

• The posh one from Bread is a QPR fan... Sat next to him a couple of times

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                          The posh one from Bread is a QPR fan... Sat next to him a couple of times
                          There was a posh one in Bread?

Comment

• Adrian Boswell - Jonathan Morris

Comment

• Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                              He's the congressman for Orlando where we live and we met him at a town hall meeting and he told us, that after Rodney Marsh came to the US he started supporting the Rs.
                              Ahh right thanks, very random but quite cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                                Ashley Giles the former England cricketer is i think
                                Ah the 'King of Spain'

Comment

Working...
                                X