Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delaney talking about possibly leaving..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delaney talking about possibly leaving..

"There's not much you can say extra about Roy Keane is there? He's Roy Keane and a bit of a legend - but we've only met a couple of times.

I don't want to go shooting my mouth off about Ipswich without knowing whether they really want me - and whether Rangers want to let me go.

It's one thing to be wanted - it's another for clubs to agree a transfer."
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

i heard he was off last week.

Comment

TBH I am normally supportive of all players but I was shocked by just how bad he was at times. Wish he could get back to the way he was after he first joined. Gone from Premiership quality to Sunday League. Just don't get it.

Comment

when he first came, he was told to play as an attacking left back. got forward, overlapping vine and was a threat. this season he was told to be defensive, which just isnt his bag as it turns out.

Comment

"Theres not much you can say about Roy Keane,other than his dogs got a sore ####"

Comment

Most straight talking guy at the club. I suspect he will go Ipswich and if we get 1 million thats good business. If we can Gunter get from Spurs on loan for the season that gives us more options and gives us some money towards a striker.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

is gunter an option then pete? heard we have already signed him?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Most straight talking guy at the club. I suspect he will go Ipswich and if we get 1 million thats good business. If we can Gunter get from Spurs on loan for the season that gives us more options and gives us some money towards a striker.
                That would be a step in the right direction

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                  is gunter an option then pete? heard we have already signed him?
                  doesnt look likely. shearer wants him and he says he wouldnt mind going back to forest;

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/ne...1634-23793930/

Comment

Working...
                  X