Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul McShane

Good defender, but do we need him?

Pointless when we can keep Gorkss and Connolly with Damo as backup (if he signs a new contract)

Can he play right back though? I seem to remember him bombing on for both Sunderland and West Brom???
    Your mum would love me...

you know how much we love defenders

Comment

Wasnt he Lovejoy?
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        Wasnt he Lovejoy?
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          with Damo as backup
          :waaaht:

Damo is one of the first on the teamsheet, in my opinion.
          Be nice to Minty

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post

was a bit shakey towards the end of the last season and seemed to not wins as many headers/ tackles to my suprise

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post

Sorry mate, but for me...Connolly and Gorkss are both far, far better as CB's. I've had this opinion all along. Damo had a good season, but still made mistakes. I'm not his biggest fan and one good season does not outweigh all the poor performances from previous seasons.

I held my hands up and admitted me criticisms of past were harsh, but I still feel many over rate the guy based on having one good season.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Damo was poor last few games, that might be it was a long hard season for him. He played practically every game, up until March he was Player of the Year.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Damo was poor last few games, that might be it was a long hard season for him. He played practically every game, up until March he was Player of the Year.
                  no offence pete its not exactly tiring playing centre back, you walk around most of the time. If he was centre midfield i could understand.

Comment

McShane?? I would be devastated! Don't rate the guy at all. Also, he is most definitely not a RB

Comment

McShane is a liability.
                      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

No, we can do better...like Chris Gunther.

Comment

Damo had given up after we couldn't make the play offs.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            Good defender, but do we need him?

Pointless when we can keep Gorkss and Connolly with Damo as backup (if he signs a new contract)

Can he play right back though? I seem to remember him bombing on for both Sunderland and West Brom???
                            WTF? Mcshane a good defender? Ahaha

If you all think Stewart is a liability then Mcshane is as well. He is a HUGE liability. I'd rather have Stewart than bleeding Mcshane!

Comment

McShane is a full back and, from memory, a bit of a clogger like Terry Cooper.

Comment

Working...
                              X