RE Dexter Blackstock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Dexter Blackstock

Hes not going anywhere. Club want £2.5m for him even though he only has 1 year left on his contract. Think we will be saying our goodbyes to Dex next summer on a free transfer.

Jim and him might hit it off and he may sign a new deal if season goes well.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Nope, I think Forest will buy him - they're looking to have 5 strikers and Dex will be one of them. Magilton as well as others are now on holiday for a week so i doubt anything will happen for 3 weeks
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Lets hope not. Think its gone a bit stale for him at QPR so i think the board should cash in on him. Think they should stop being so greedy though and let him go for £1.5m.

Comment

You cant buy a donkey for 1.5 in the champ anymore let alone a club top scorer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            You cant buy a donkey for 1.5 in the champ anymore let alone a club top scorer.
            Yea and hes both!

Comment

Originally posted by wozzawears21 View Post
              Lets hope not. Think its gone a bit stale for him at QPR so i think the board should cash in on him. Think they should stop being so greedy though and let him go for £1.5m.
              Agree. We got 250K for his loan period - that includes his wages being paid as well - so, 1.75M in total i think is a damn good deal. Wack in a minimum of 250K for Camp and getting 2million for two players that dont seem to have a future at the club and well, cant moan at that.

Comment

magiltons gone on holiday :O whats sort of attitude is that, surely if youve got a point to prove you would be preparing for the new season, searching out players.

Comment

He is, at cntr parks Norfolk

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    He is, at cntr parks Norfolk
                    Come on remember he was the cheap option, its more likely to be Pontins at Bognor ;D

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                      magiltons gone on holiday :O whats sort of attitude is that, surely if youve got a point to prove you would be preparing for the new season, searching out players.

his mum has been seriously ill

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        his mum has been seriously ill

right time to appoint him then was it? if he has other personal issues that will see his commitment lessen. This should have been considered really.

Comment

I think we should sell. I see people views, that hes our top scorer - but hes not an amazing player in general, and i think its time to move on. I am not convinced personally that the partnership of Vine and Dex would score many goals - and would prefer to see a better player, with more urgency up front.

Comment

agreed would like to see someone play who actually cares.

Comment

Well if so, then their goes our summer budget :(:(
                              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
                              X