Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damien stewerts contract

does anyone know has he signed a new one

Good squad player but for me its a must that Connelly and Gorrks play in the middle and form a quality partnership. Both also good on the ball so we can start playing from the back instead of knocking long hopeless balls. That is why I think we also need new full backs.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

yeah

yeah but surely we wont let stewert go for nothing

Comment

no way would i flog him - much rather flog one size
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

yeah

yeah but my worry is that has he now gone out of contract making him a free agent.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
            yeah but my worry is that has he now gone out of contract making him a free agent.
            Actually dex!

Good good spot mate..from the Offy

Jamaican international Damion Stewart signed a three-year contract with the R's in the summer of 2006.

I dont know if he's out of contract or not??!!
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

As above I would rather Connolly and Gorkks as CB's but we can't let Damo leave on a free. I would offer him a 2 year extension.

Comment

i would say hes signed a contract extension, cant see us letting him go for free at all.

Comment

he said in an interview he was looking forward to playing for qpr next season and didn't mention his contract was up so i would guess he has signed an extension

Comment

Sell him.

Comment

Selling Stewart would be a ridiculous decision. He deservedly got player of the year and is excellent back up. Our defenders are bound to get injured on more than one occasion, and hewill fill the spot perfectly. Fitz Hall is one of the most over rated players ive seen in recent years, and for me is a liability. He should be sold, not Stewart

Comment

his contract does not end this summer, think its to 2011.

I remember asking beginning of last season. I never seem to remember an official announcement, but its definitely the case it does not end this summer.

I also asked about Mahon, thinking he was on a one year, by memory he is contracted to 2010.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Again only my opinion, but i'd sell him because we have better at this position in Gorkss.. Connolly.. Hall.

Comment

Definitely wouldn't sell big D

That would be a step backwards, he is a great squad player, and even chips in with goals sometimes.
                            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
                            X