JIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JIM

IM THINKING YOU CAN BE A SUCCESS...but remember your no ian holloway..
    so dont try to introduce any players that you think are any good...because youve already shown with your transfer dealings that you dont have that particular gift.
    also dont try to organise free kicks or corners because you dont have that gift either
    youve never been able to bring youngsters through either so what can you do
    you may think
    well you are taking over from the worst manage in the history of the club so if you actually do nothing you may well hit the play offs
    the previous numpty dropped the clubs leading scorer destroying his confidence and destroying the clubs chances of hitting the play offs so
    JIMMY BOY I BELEIVE IF YOU JUST GET BUZSACKY SCORING GOALS
    ALTHOUGH VINE SAYS HE DOSNT WANT TO PLAY LEFT WINGER MAKE HIM PLAY THERE
    TELL RUTLEDGE HES BRILLIANT HE JUST NEEDS TO BELEIVE IN HIMSELF
    jim theres life jim but not as you know it
    not as you know it
    startrecking across the universe

dex another strange post that might be right :S

Comment

yes

a strange post with a message,and the message is this,dont try too hard just try to build a happy eviroment,because the management situation is the strangest situation in the whole of england
      they are trying to create a mediteranian feel about our little club but they dont want to spend the funds
      if only flavio would spend 5 million on two top strikers we would go up and thats worth 60 million pound
      but he just wont spend the five million
      Last edited by THE FLYING COW; 05-06-2009, 07:44 PM.

Comment

I thought it was more like 'Think your the man but you can't do anything right so don't bother'

Still light years to go (destination unknown)

Comment

myu

myu your becoming as mad as i am.dont read my blog it will send you completely off your head

Comment

i stopped reading when i got to the worst manager part...same old rubbish.

Comment

yes

yes thats true quazzie.we all of us have oppinions,and we will shout and rave on about whats right and wrong the truth is knowone really knows we can only hope
              but the big mistake we made was with mick harford he had got the team kicking so why get rid of him
              that mistake has come back to haunt us

Comment

Working...
              X