Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flavio: I was wrong over ticket prices

I made this one up, and no-one noticed.

Speaking exclusively to the italian magazine "Ciao Inganna" about Formula1, Flavio Briatore was also asked about his involvement with the English football club QPR. "Football has always been a lifelong passion of mine, and the opportunity to make a significant impact in the English Premier league was too good to pass by. I live very close to the club, and when I retire from motor racing, all my energies will be invoved into making QPR a formidable force in world football. We have the backing, and we will make it happen, there is no doubt about that."

When asked about world recession and its effect on his businesses, he admitted, "Yes, I have been affected too, but it will not stop me from following my dreams. The fans(QPR) are affected by it too, and we are monitoring very closely the support for the club. We all have to move in the same direction together. When we took over the club, we wanted the fans to take part in the investment as well. If ticket sales for next season are low, then we will act immediately to help them. In hindsight, asking the fans to become investors as well, was a step too fast too soon.

We want the club to be a happy club for everyone involved, we want full capacity every time we play. If it means reducing prices even more, then we will do it, we are a positive club."

im afraid that news is about 2 weeks old

Comment

Reckon he could reduce tickets to £200 and there are still so called fans that would not go through principle.

Comment

it wasn't news, I just wanted to read a good news story about FB so I made it up.

Comment

i stand corrected

Comment

wooooooooooooooooo
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Do you think we should be paying the same price to watch Buzsacky, Vine and Gorkss etc to Ward, Moore and Nardeillo?
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think we need a Fantasy Flavio section of this forum for such
                positive stories that will never be more than utter fan-fiction
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  I think we need a Fantasy Flavio section of this forum for such
                  positive stories that will never be more than utter fan-fiction
                  Like that idea
                  Now, Then, Forever
                  [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Do you think we should be paying the same price to watch Buzsacky, Vine and Gorkss etc to Ward, Moore and Nardeillo?
                    That's a very good point Pete. Shame we didn't get to see that much of Buzz and Vine after the big price increases.
                    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
                    X