John Gorman WILL be appointed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eileen might come in as a NUMber 3

Seriously, suspect John Gorman will do well and is respected in the game.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

John Gorman is a great coach.I thought England were looking really good under Hoddle and Gorman.They got them to the World Cup in France after a battling 0-0 draw in Rome,and only got knocked--out in that amazing game against Argentina,which they should have won.Hoddle was not sacked for football raesons,but because he said those weird things about the disabled.

Comment

According to my source at Wycombe JG is a very nice man!!! so nice that the players used to joke that he would thank everyone at the end of the game, even the corner flags. They reckoned he was as weak as a pint of cats pee and none of the players took him seriously!!! This does not bode well!!!!
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
          According to my source at Wycombe JG is a very nice man!!! so nice that the players used to joke that he would thank everyone at the end of the game, even the corner flags. They reckoned he was as weak as a pint of cats pee and none of the players took him seriously!!! This does not bode well!!!!
          Your talking about when he was the boss, remember here he is working as a coach and doesn't have to do discipline. I will tell you this though to say he's weak is totally incorrect, he can dig if he has to.

Comment

Not according to a few Wycombe players!! The players ruled the roost while he was there!!!
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
              Not according to a few Wycombe players!! The players ruled the roost while he was there!!!
              still missing the point...he won't be in charge.

Comment

As already stated he's not comming in as a manager, he's a good coach.

Comment

Working...
                X