starters and squad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starters and squad...

just a thought.. seeing that delaney is supposedly off to ipswich.. and somebody rightly said that connolly and gorkks should be paired in the middle together.

however that leaves hall(like it or not on paper a above average championship player) and stewart (at one point our star defender) short of a first team place.

personally, i can see stewart being on the bench if gorkks and connolly both play well together next year. what i cant see is hall being left out entirely..

just wondered what others thoughts where.. not only for CB but also for midfield..

lee cook? will he be our left mid? and some players like alberti, balanta etc will they be given a chance? especially since buz rowly and vine will be back! not to forget likely hood of us signing somebody like say taarabt?
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

i think players like cook will find it hard especially if taarabt comes in or vine resumes on left wing. I can see mahon playing a lesser part next year thank god. Also have a feeling legs will be sold :(.
    Alberti, i feel is soo underated i dont know why he isnt played more regularly.
    Balanta along with german need to go out on loan to gain experience.

Comment

i think that if lopez is signed then mahon will be surplus, i cant see legs being sold, if we was to sell him would have been last xmas
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

agree if lopez does sign along with maybe norris i can see mahon leaving on a free ( maybe reserves or odd appearance) and legs being sold to wolves for £2mil.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          agree if lopez does sign along with maybe norris i can see mahon leaving on a free ( maybe reserves or odd appearance) and legs being sold to wolves for £2mil.
          Never understood why some rate Legs so highly, for me he is great chasing down the the ball but hopeless when he has it (a few long range goals aside).

Would be incredibly surprised if we get anywhere near 2mil for him

Agree Mahon should be surplus, I think Cook will come good again but cant hurt to have someone challenging him for that left wing position.

Although I believe that Connolly and Gorkks are the best pairing I think first choice will be Stewart and Gorkks with Connolly as a full back.

Comment

i have that feeling connolly will be moved to left back which frustrates me.

rumour i heard tho is that lopez deal is dead.. and its between norris n lopez for the spot in the squad.

we need to sign a left back, left winger and 2 strikers and 1 on season loan.

that with no major injuries should make us top 6 imo

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
            X