No announcement yet.

Ipswich Away next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick chants are good. I get bored of the usual "Come on you R's" etc and the we are the rangers boys song makes me feel like vomiting.

The only songs I wouldnt sing would be those about the 2 leeds fans stabbed in turkey.

Other than that, all ideas welcome

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
      :amazing: Thats not funny its called racism. I'm shocked that anyone would find any of these chants funny, its just wrong.
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
        why is that funny? please dont use the term 'pc brigade' in your response, just tell me how that particular chant is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
          why is that funny? please dont use the term 'pc brigade' in your response, just tell me how that particular chant is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
            Politically correct?! Im not politically correct I just dont think its right, it causes offence to alot of people. I'll think you'll find most of our supporters were ashamed of that chant and didnt sing along. How do you think our black supporters would feel?
            I was too ashamed. It was a disgusting chant and I don't want to hear it again. Yes I don't like Drogba but that went too far personally for me. But you get some kids on here and adults who think it is right to sing that.

Comment

Working...
            X