Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Amit Be Chairman and Flavio Take A Back Seat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

give Flabio the worse possible seat in The Loft end (the bird **** ones) and see if he thinks it justify's £30 a pop !

Comment

Flavio controls the purse strings!!!!
      I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        I thought u wanted Cox not hooper? make your mind up
        I thought he wanted Venables, no wait ....Francis, no wait...Holloway...no wait Beckford etc etc etc

Boring

Comment

I would totally loved this to happen. Amit at the POTY do seemed to be a really nice guy, he was interested in what we had to say, and shared the fans upset about the players....

Having watched qpr world videos he looks like he loves the place, and i think the club has become a massive part of his life. He seems to have a passion flavio doesnt. IMO if Amit was Chairman we would see alot more money be spent!!

And imo he would go down as a legend if he took control.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
            I would totally loved this to happen. Amit at the POTY do seemed to be a really nice guy, he was interested in what we had to say, and shared the fans upset about the players....

Having watched qpr world videos he looks like he loves the place, and i think the club has become a massive part of his life. He seems to have a passion flavio doesnt. IMO if Amit was Chairman we would see alot more money be spent!!

And imo he would go down as a legend if he took control.
            Not quite so sure about more money being spent since the majority stakeholders are Bernie and Flavio and as such it would be mainly their money being spent.

Comment

Originally posted by NewCrossHoop View Post
              Not quite so sure about more money being spent since the majority stakeholders are Bernie and Flavio and as such it would be mainly their money being spent.
              Do you not get the feeling if Amit took over as chairman he would take a larger stake?? Or buy Flavio and bernies stake to do a full take over with lakshi??
              Afterall Lakshi and Amit are the men with the real money!!! Not saying 2.5billion isnt alot of cash but when you compare it with 25 Billion its a no brainer.

My thoughts are he might plan to do just that.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
                Do you not get the feeling if Amit took over as chairman he would take a larger stake?? Or buy Flavio and bernies stake to do a full take over with lakshi??
                Afterall Lakshi and Amit are the men with the real money!!! Not saying 2.5billion isnt alot of cash but when you compare it with 25 Billion its a no brainer.

My thoughts are he might plan to do just that.
                Maybe, how would Flavio's ego cope with that though

Comment

I would rather have Amrit as chairman
                  Now, Then, Forever
                  [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by NewCrossHoop View Post
                    Maybe, how would Flavio's ego cope with that though
                    Well i guess only time will tell, but i think its possible. Dont forget he's a businessman. If the times right to cut his losses and walk away he will.

I cant imagine he will worry about a few thousand qpr fans talking about him, water off a ducks back.

Comment

THink you want the best of both.

Amit is obvioulsy good at keeping the fans happy, however, on the flip side, he seems to find it hard getting to games before 3.20pm and lucky if you see him before the 60 min mark for the second half. Flavio, for all his faults, is NEVER late and to me is a born winner.

THere is place for both of them.

Comment

Flab run out of money then?
                        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Working...
                        X