Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Amit Be Chairman and Flavio Take A Back Seat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Amit Be Chairman and Flavio Take A Back Seat?

Only rumours as I said getting anything substantial is like MI5, but thats what I've heard might happen. Does anyone think its a good idea. that Amit is more the spokesman and interviewed in relation to the clubs activities, as opposed to Flavio? Maybe switch the two jobs over?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

i hope so, would be great. Amit appreciates us more.

Comment

Not sure it really makes a difference unless Amit gives his ok to spending some money in the transfer market

Comment

We spoke about this last week fella over PM. I told you who told me about this and that I had it on good info that the Flav has had meetings with Amit regarding this topic on two separate occasions and another one was planned. I am sure this is going to happen, just a matter of time. Flavio struggles to communicate with supporters properly, whereas Amit loves it!

Comment

I heard a little more recently that this might happen, thats all.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by NewCrossHoop View Post
            Not sure it really makes a difference unless Amit gives his ok to spending some money in the transfer market

Nail on head
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Conversely, would it be similar to when Daddy Thompson let Richard play with the club to learn the ropes?

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                i hope so, would be great. Amit appreciates us more.
                He turns up and listens, reports back to flav, and we know the rest.

That would be a PR stunt to take the club out of negative press. So it would make sense

Comment

It would free Flabby up to spend more time on managing the team I guess
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Wouldn't be worst decision in the world in my opinion maybe he might build his share in qpr up as well

Comment

Spoke to Amit at Birmingham away, as a few of us did and he 'seemed' to genuinely listen and give a toss what we were saying. Also seems to have taken on the whole football culture side of thigns rather than wanting to provide some sports entertainment for the rich when the F1 season is out.
                      But, one thing I've always thought was a possibility (note possibility) is as a board they were playing a good cop, bad cop game. Having Amit as the friendly face everyone liked and Briatore having to take the hard line and seem he is snigle handedly making the bad decisions.
                      Only one way to find out eh.

Comment

maybe he could get his father in law to open his wallet more readily if he was numero uno??

Comment

im more

i doubt whether this change over would make a lot of differance

im much more concerned about re directing some of our players if we sold legs for two million and sold blackstock and camp for two point eight million
                          then we would have five lovely million to spend on the likes of gary hooper etc

Comment

I thought u wanted Cox not hooper? make your mind up
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

it will only work if the Mittals become main shareholders, otherwise he's just a spokesman and nothing would change

Comment

Working...
                              X